I was shocked tonight by a new one

Chads

Supportive Member
I was shocked tonight by a new one
I was hearing the machine bogging a bit and suction was dropping pretty quick, so I ran outside and went to pull off one of the vacumn hoses which points straight out a little above eye level, and could hear the suction was not good. I only did a little job cleaning up some downy softner out of a Ford Expedition and didnt dump my tank. So then I turn off the machine and its been having a hard time lately running after you kill the key doing that dieseling thing they some times do when they are hot. Then it happened with my helper and my wife standing right there my waste tank through up on me with lots of pressure and at least 2 gallons sprayed straight on the side of my face and shoulder I was drenched felt like someone just dumped a five gallon bucket on me. So I thought I would share this one with you thank goodness didn't have a camera on me at that time. :oops:

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ford Expedition $35000

Downey Fabric Softener $6.00

Van, Truckmount and Tools $50000 plus

Having your Truckmount throw up on you!

Priceless! :mrgreen: That would have been good enough to win on America's funniest videos.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have a huge, 10 pound nasal hair in my left nostral that hangs out about 1/4 inch. It's been getting a lot of stares lately and I am embarrassed about it, but I am afraid I will bleed to death if I pull it out.

TimP

admiralclean said:
I have a huge, 10 pound nasal hair in my left nostral that hangs out about 1/4 inch. It's been getting a lot of stares lately and I am embarrassed about it, but I am afraid I will bleed to death if I pull it out.

Some how I believe everything but the 10 lb part.

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:

Somehow, I believe everything but the "I am embarrassed about it" bit.

And it's nostril, pig snout !!

Greenie

backfire..blower spins in reverse, full tank = don't pull the hose off til it fully stops...lol :lol:

Good side, you can skip a shower, and you won't have any static cling.

Chads

Supportive Member
You explained perfectly, thats what happened, carbon build up or too high of idle causes the dieseling or back firing causing the blower to spin in the opposite direction putting extra pressure in the tank. :oops:

JCoviello

Chads said:
You explained perfectly, thats what happened, carbon build up or too high of idle causes the dieseling or back firing causing the blower to spin in the opposite direction putting extra pressure in the tank. :oops:

Oh man...that's nasty. LOL I've been in a rush and put the waste hose on the vac nipple a few times (they are vertical of one another. :roll: ) and pulled the lever only to dump a few gallons of prime waste tank bottom sludge on myself. LOL

To prevent dieseling, I let my machine idle down 20-30 seconds while I'm doing something else...and also you can cover the vac inlet port and build up some vacuum just before you switch the key off and it will load and stop the engine...I just use my hand.

R

R W

admiralclean said:

Talkin about nose bleeds, I've had 3 in the last 2 weeks. severe....scary. I just gave my nose a little "toot" to clean it out, and out poured the blood. I bet I lost a Dixie cup full. It was a bitch to stop. Now I'm worried that it might break loose in a custys house....on a nice, white berber, not to mention the wad of tissues I'd have to stuff up there to stop the bleeding. I also carry a wad of tissues .....just in case. I told my wife that I was going to emergency so they could cauterize it, but she said they'd laugh me out of there. I've cut out the daily asprin I was taking.

My wife said I always blew my nose too hard...I guess she was right. And no...I don't do "coke". Could be the Procyon, though.

Back
Top Bottom