I was driving the Limabean home from my mechanic yesterday..

Mikey P

Administrator
and every time I looked back at the Lunchpail in the rear view I got this warm fuzzy, almost queer type feeling.

That sun of a bitch is so damn solid and easy to look at and understand, it makes me feel like I just watched my 6 year old son hit his first home run.

I have big plans for this handsome beast for next summer.

FU Harper!

CleanEvo

What's the longest hose run you've done with it so far? You probably mentioned it, but what size blower do you have in it?

Mikey P

Administrator
0ne fiddy ft of hose off my 4.8 dual splash Tri Lobe.

Very quite blower.

if only I could hitch up a team of 37 mute Gerbils to turn it.

Greenie

yup, the water cooled engines are quieter....just more shit to "go wrong" so they are not more dependable....everything has it's price.

Having a tank/frame made form 1/8" Stainless is nice, Jr. will be cleaning with it, when you are dead and buried.

Aris,

That "hose run" is regulated by the 15"hg Bayco valve, it really doesn't have much to do with the blower, you lose lift on runs not so much airflow.

just another example of the type of information the INDUSTRY has misinformed the cleaners with, you can make a 185 cfm blower perform on 500' of hose if you can overcome the loss in lift....simple as that.

A t-408 blower on the TNT500 (lunchpail) is a 550 cfm blower if that helps?

Greenie

works on High....whiner

look at Mikeys "fan switch" comment you old fart, it's always all about Mikey at all times.....damn Lima needs a low/medium relay...but works on High.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Now I understand why you didnt get why I lost vacuum on the V with one of the dump valves open. Your average hose pull is not even half of my average pull.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Steve, why would your setups be twice as far as everyone else? Is that because you can't fit the V in the average driveway and have to park in the street?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
No because we clean mainly commercial, and the average hose pull up 5-6 flights of stairs and to the furtherest point in the building is at the least 400 ft. One of our trucks(Everest 650 HP in a box) has800 ft of both sol, and vac hose, the V has 400, and the other two have only 250 of hose; that we use on small commercial, and residential.

Back
Top Bottom