I Took Your Advice Mikey

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I needed a new vac. I looked over the Bissels, the Dirt Devils,the Sharks, the Hoovers and I bought a ,,,,,,,,,,

G1.jpg

Sebo Essential G1. Nice vac!

TimP

It's the same vac that I use. Except mine is branded by prochem. They are also sold under the name windsor. I've had mine about 3 years and some of the plastic is starting to break. The motor works great still and still sucks decent. The biggest problem with it is you're going to spend a small fortune on bags. So my next vac I want to be bagless. But this one just wont die yet.

tim

proteams upright has been a very good vacuum for me. It has run for 3 years with no problems, uses a common size bag, has good suction, onboard crevice tool and hose. I would highly recommend it

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I saw both side by side. No Prochem, but the Windsor was there. I got the smokin' deal on mine-$460. The bags are a little pricey, but it's a small cost for the performance. I like the way the handle pops out to clean the edges as well.
1300W, 12"Wide, 104CFM, 93"H2O Lift, 69dB, Sclass Filter, 40'Cord, 17Lbs

CleanEvo

Nice vac Willy.

I've had the Sebo X4 for almost 4 years and the thing works great. I will buy another on just because it'd the most reliable vacuum I've used. The bags aren't bad if you buy in bulk and they are quite big. Germans do make good stuff.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
proteams upright has been a very good vacuum for me

I have this one and the winsor as well . I like the proteam better, a few more inches wide and the winsor can be a bit hard to push on pile. The winsor is back on the truck though because the plastic on the proteam is cracked in a few places. Proteam also has 2 motors, one for brush and other for vacuum. Winsor has one.

Albert

Mikey P

Administrator
Over filtered, over priced and overly complicated.

First piss job and you'll be crying like a baby about your soiled Leica Vacuum.

Couldn't be happier for you.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I got a bissel 5 weeks ago. It works great but I have to baby it always cleaning the filter. I want a power head for my pro team.

Greenie

vacs without a clear canister are like vacs without a crevice tool/hose......wtf were they thinking? Not everyone is a janitor in kneebraska.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom