I just absolutely love it!..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
YOU IDIOTS!

The conversation was about cleaning greasy carpet with encrap scampoo.

NO scampoo will absorb a greasy pit and be dry and brittle enough to in theory .................vacuum out
No one returns the next day to vacuum the crap out anyway

Reactions: steve_64

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't think the critics watched the entire video. Watch the different pads Mark uses and the amount of product and time invested. This is no quick gloss over with a buffing machine. He uses a fiber scrub pad to break the greasy soil loose. Then a absorbent microfiber pad which further scrubs and absorbs soil and cleaning solution. He finishes with absorbent glad pads which pick up a ton of soil and solution. Doing a job like that takes time and the right pads as well as the knowledge of what to use, when. You could have not done any better with a truck mount or any faster. The carpets dried a lot faster as well reducing the chance of buckling or wicking. You need to judge the results, not the method.

Reactions: Johnny

Mikey P

Administrator
YOU IDIOTS!

The conversation was about cleaning greasy carpet with encrap scampoo.

NO scampoo will absorb a greasy pit and be dry and brittle enough to in theory .................vacuum out
No one returns the next day to vacuum the crap out anyway

No, but in this case the company that was associated with Harvard that had cigar out to perform this unusual cleaning has let him know that it looked great!... Until the employees started dragging in whatever the fvck that is off the factory floor all over again

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't think the critics watched the entire video. Watch the different pads Mark uses and the amount of product and time invested. This is no quick gloss over with a buffing machine. He uses a fiber scrub pad to break the greasy soil loose. Then a absorbent microfiber pad which further scrubs and absorbs soil and cleaning solution. He finishes with absorbent glad pads which pick up a ton of soil and solution. Doing a job like that takes time and the right pads as well as the knowledge of what to use, when. You could have not done any better with a truck mount or any faster. The carpets dried a lot faster as well reducing the chance of buckling or wicking. You need to judge the results, not the method.
Of course not. They want to pretend that pressure washing is always the best solution to everything

Reactions: Cleanworks

aaronjumps

Name
Aaron Brown
Well first off let me introduce myself. My name is Julian Youngs. I’m out of Chicago Illinois, I branched off from my father‘s company last year to start my own with my life savings. And I’ve been networking. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I will be in Vegas this year, my wife and I won the trip in Ohio.

So far i’ve met Eric from zipper, I just bought my zipper from him. I’ve met Rob at *** I just bought my 1.5 wand from him. Met cliff from rotovac got my monsoon and water and air hog setup from mytee. I’ve met a lot of the professionals in the industry this year. Except you and Mark are the last two people I’m anxious to meet. It’s a pleasure to meet you Mikey.

Thank you for saying that. that was a very educated analysis. The whole reason I jumped in to hot water extraction is that I was losing business from customers asking for steam cleaning. not to mention I’m working on getting certified and I’m understanding their position on hot water extraction. It makes sense. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I think you’ll be in Vegas this year hope to see you then and properly meet and greet! 🥳

My entire life since I was about 14 years old I’ve used my fathers cimex, Whittaker, and the original Orbot. And I have used vac away product most of my career. And now a lot to learn on the HWE side. It’s an absolute pleasure to meet you. Can’t wait to shake your hand my friend!
As Mike posted above, go to Mikeysfest.com and join us in January to clean the Ronald McDonals house in San Diego. I only have a few months in the industry but went to the BoiseFest and make connections that have helps immensely in the work I have been doing.

steve_64

And I was replying to you saying your customers call back which was a response to Larry.
But okay.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Even though my second job went down due to lack of communication today, it was still over $1500. 2 encap jobs, first one was 9 condo hallways for $750, the other was an office that I had to wait until 6 to get into for $750. First job was 2 hours, 2nd was 1.5 hours. Hard to make that with hwe. Also picked up 3 rugs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom