I have no patience.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m really trying hard. Training a 17yo to wand.

I just chose a bad place. The city hall. I’m ready to go home.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
They are hard to deal with, no matter what. Long ago I tried a few very very part time. After all, how hard can any vacuuming job be in a church or school. HARD!!! To hard for them. I swore off of them. Someone begged me to hire one this school year. We just barely made it through🤷🏻‍♂️

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My father attempted to teach me to use one of the first portable machines .....damn...50 years ago...... he called me a few words I didn’t understand.

Later that night I asked my mother what they meant...

She asked me who told me those words...

I told her my father...

He had a VERY bad night..

Then I had a VERY VERY bad night

I learned a great deal about parents, language, and retribution. Not much about carpet cleaning....

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I assume empty polyester renters carpet is easier to train someone on than gray trashed commercial on a 9hr job.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I would think either would be adequate, but don’t try to make sense out of a 17 yr. old. Crap, I had a child at 17, there’s your sign! Just Saving them from themselves is hard enough.

Just let em pull hose!

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I would think either would be adequate, but don’t try to make sense out of a 17 yr. old. Crap, I had a child at 17, there’s your sign! Just Saving them from themselves is hard enough.

Just let em pull hose!
I learned how to do this at 17. :madder:

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
This kid is actually pretty smart. He's learned how to operate at a fabricated metal and machinery factory from his dad teaching him welding and he works with those 3d design machines. This is the first day pushing a wand, and I was in auto mode trying to get the job done at this big building, and since I pretty much SUCK at being an employer...well, that explains it

hogjowl

Idiot™
My son was around 17 when we cleaned a fairly large church. I elected to clean the sanctuary while he did the classrooms. When we broke for lunch, I was surprised that he’d got as far as he did. So when we got back I went and checked it. The teenage idiot hadn’t cleaned the open centers of any of the rooms. All he’d done was around the perimeter.

Teenagers ..,

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My son was around 17 when we cleaned a fairly large church. I elected to clean the sanctuary while he did the classrooms. When we broke for lunch, I was surprised that he’d got as far as he did. So when we got back I went and checked it. The teenage idiot hadn’t cleaned the open centers of any of the rooms. All he’d done was around the perimeter.

Teenagers ..,
Maybe you wouldn’t notice😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
When my 16 yr. old granddaughter (who is 10th in her class of 700 so far) started driving, her mom told her, ok to the school. She said, ok how do I get there😳 Her mom ranted to me for a week, like it was my fault😂😂

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
At 15 I'd wait until my parents went out for Saturday night and I'd take the neighborhood kids for a joy ride in my father's van.

I "thought" I was above the law until one day I got caught on my motorcycle coming back from the gas station. I think a neighbor had to have called, there were rarely cops in our neighborhood.

I was scolded harshly by the judge when I went to court. I got my license shortly after that, my father made sure I did. They never found out about taking the van on Saturday night trips though. 😁

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I thought you members of sub-ethnic groups tried to stay out of trouble, Taco?
Well I was usually there but was smart enough to know when to leave. Me and my brothers were blamed for far more then we ever did.

It was always the white kids that were the real juvenile delinquents in my neighborhood. I was just best friends with them. 🙂

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Well I was usually there but was smart enough to know when to leave. Me and my brothers were blamed for far more then we ever did.

It was always the white kids that were the real juvenile delinquents in my neighborhood. I was just best friends with them. 🙂
I agree. I was a terrible influence on the neighborhood kids.

steve_64

Cooper's getting it. Been through a bunch of 17 year olds.
20190523_125349.jpg
He works with Genny a lot and is now using the butler on apartments after they clean the units so I don't have to even show up.

steve_64

I got in trouble and was uninvited back to the Mexican kids house in grade school Todd Ortez. He was a way nicer kid than me and liked hanging out with me. He was always laughing as I kept getting into trouble. I think I entertained him.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom