I had a thought

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
& boy did it hurt! :lol:

:idea: Seriously, I was going to run an ad/post card that resembled a base ball card. " Your Cleaning All-star" as kind of a bio on myself & "steady" part timers. That way people already have an idea on "who" is coming to their home/business. Collect all 3!
Your thoughts :?:

G

Jeremy,

I hope I can give you a little advice. Your marketing material looks awesome but you don't need that fancy stuff to get work. Spend the time you spend on doing those awesome pieces getting out there and asking people for your business. There is no better way to get work than physically meeting people. All you need is a card.

Go get em!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Thanks Dave! They are starting to work... results in % & $ spent to $ earned in 2.5-3 weeks. I was out of cards... & I hated my old ones after a while! The other stuff is just my way to camouflage the fact that I'm runnin' the company out of my garage... It seems to work as well or slightly better than the "MS Word" flyers I put out.

Dan Lloyd

Well, I can't see your postcard, but I think it's a good idea to have pictures of you and your people. One reason, if they used you before, but forgot your name, they will remember your face. Two, they will see that you are not some freaky person that they do not want in their home. Of course, if you are a freaky person, well then, it's a bad idea.

Dan

DannyD

Jeremy said:
That would be "foul"..... :roll:

Unless it was stolen by a duck, in which case it would be "fowl".

Anyway, I think it's a good idea. I added something similar to my next round of fliers. I didn't put a pic in there but I did state that I've had a background check by the FBI & Royal Mounted Canadian Police. I felt cheesy at first putting that in there but then I figured why not if it's true?

Take care,
Danny

G

Jeremy,

You don't have to try to look like you have a shop. Always be honest and you will find many people will actually like that they are working with a small operation.

Dave

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Make your company look like a franchise in your marketing.

Greg Loe

stop making things while you sit on the pot. Wipe your ass, get up and chase down the dam work. Bug the sheet out of them till you get the job.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I just like to have stuff to leave behind when the gate keeper says "Can you leave some literature?"... I do a fair amount of chasing work down. I'm just out of shape & it out runs me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom