I guessed the rugs got cleaned and now the sofas need lovin

Mikey P

Administrator
Hello,

This is David Ray, i would like to know if you do couch & sofas cleaning in your shop and do you accept credit cards for payment, can i speak with the owner or the manager, actually i just relocated from my old house in Chicago Illinois down to your city 3 days ago and i would like to know how much will you be cleaning my couch & sofas, and i have 30 of the sofa s and 10 couchs around my houses of that and i will be needing them move down now to my new location in your area, can you do the total calculation for the cleaning of different sizes of sofas and couch basically i just moved in to the area,as at now and i am at the hospital right now because i was down right now due to my physical disability which is hearing impaired as such i had to spend some time in the intensive care,so i want to do the cleaning arrangement for the sofas and couchs and after completing the payment with my credit card,so that i can contact my private delivery movers in Chicago Illinois to move those couchs and sofas from my former house down to your shop for the cleaning Asap, so let me know if you can handle that services for me.

Best Regards.
Thanks.
David Raymon

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Re: I guessed the rugs got cleaned and now the sofas need lo

I didn't know you opened a branch in Nigeria.

Congrats!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

Mikey P said:
Hello,

This is David Ray, i would like to know if you do couch & sofas cleaning in your shop and do you accept credit cards for payment, can i speak with the owner or the manager, actually i just relocated from my old house in Chicago Illinois down to your city 3 days ago and i would like to know how much will you be cleaning my couch & sofas, and i have 30 of the sofa s and 10 couchs around my houses of that and i will be needing them move down now to my new location in your area, can you do the total calculation for the cleaning of different sizes of sofas and couch basically i just moved in to the area,as at now and i am at the hospital right now because i was down right now due to my physical disability which is hearing impaired as such i had to spend some time in the intensive care,so i want to do the cleaning arrangement for the sofas and couchs and after completing the payment with my credit card,so that i can contact my private delivery movers in Chicago Illinois to move those couchs and sofas from my former house down to your shop for the cleaning Asap, so let me know if you can handle that services for me.

Best Regards.
Thanks.
David Raymon

Now that is one loooooong sentence.

I got one the other day that was asking me to register my business in the world business listings.

The letter started out Ladies and Gentlemen and that is what gave it away.

That and the fact that the form wanted my social security number and date of birth.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox

Too bad for you suckers, I just finished his rugs today and delivered them and he paid me cash. BOO YAH! Snooze, ya lose, bitches.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom