I got to have one?

T

The Magician

The new TI wand is nice. Any one seen it? Has the SS hand holder and spray trigger valve. on top of the wand. Very easy to push. Demoed it on the PC Everest 408. the 408 has good heat, lots of SS parts, new features and very good Vac. I may consider purchasing the 650.

Greenie

Just sounds like the "sears edition" of the Ti wand, Stanley Steemer style, not s'posed to be for sale on the Open market....maybe Prochem needed to move some cause Sears ain't moving them fast enough?

I still prefer a classic feather touch valve.

I'd buy a diesel Genesis before a 650, but that is just me, I like the 59 blower.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Who sells this version of the ti, and when will the final version of the styker be available.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I posted that the Sears Version (Ergo TI) was available. I sell them and will be happy to hook any mikeysboarder up. Price is $1437.92 but for any mikeysboarder that orders before the end of the month I'll deliver them for $1350 even. If you want a SS Angle Valve instead of the Prochem valve add $25 plus the prochemn Valve as trade in.

Oh forgot to add they have replaced the Greenhorn as my fastest selling wand. Greenhorns usually stay 2-3 weeks on the wall the Ergo has been staying less then a week.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It has a Gun Jet and Ergonomic Handle. It is easier on those with little hands also :mrgreen:

On a serious note i'm not a big fan of the gun jet wands but this one has always been one that actually worked. When I would come across them used they never lasted long.

T

The Magician

Larry the new egro wand has jet gun with the Stanley S. handle. easy to use and the lips are thicker.
John do the SS wands come in Titanium? looking forward to meeting you at Connections.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The Magician said:
Larry the new egro wand has jet gun with the Stanley S. handle. easy to use and the lips are thicker.
John do the SS wands come in Titanium? looking forward to meeting you at Connections.

Thanks Jimmy

where'd you see it at, Goodrich's in Y-town?

..L.T.A.

lance

Here is a pic.....

http://www.searsclean.com/CarpetCleaning.aspx

The gunjet might be better for small hands, but there is a lot longer throw (trigger travel) than a standard wand. You will be doing lots of squeezing which might lead to hand and wrist pain (ok smart donkeys, insert joke here).

Gunjets are used in the pressure washer industry which doesn't use our technique of on/off wet and dry strokes. The higher the pressure the harder it is to pull and the more shock of on/off trigger movement. It's not as easy as a F-T trigger.

I have small hands like Lisa and a two inch wand is not hard for me to use....the weight of the wand activates the trigger. She used one for some years and didn't have any trouble using it. Also, the way the assist handle is set up makes it impossible to quickly switch the wand to your other side. Your either stuck with being right or left handed.

The head of the wand looks great when it is brand new. Did you notice the sol. hose running thru the handle down the top of the tube. The jet manifold looks to be top mounted also, closer to the floor than the Prochem Ti. Looks like a 4 jet in the video.

G

That is one Gay Ass wand. Sorry dude; Just came out; someone like myself with back problems could never use that; arms in that position I would have to leave custy's house in an ambulance. Why don't those nard heads ever design those things with the aid / advice of someone that really needs an ERGO wand!!

My version of the ERGO wand is an extreme extractor with a chair!!

:lol: :lol: :roll:

T

The Magician

Larry used the wand at Goodrich's. Its a good wand no matter who comments on it with out using it. My hand is starting to bother me with the ti. 2" wand.They gave a away a airpath and over $2000 in prizes and 15-20 % discount. Craig Jasper, and Mark Viloa were there along with PC reps. Lots of free samples.Great barbaque ribs all day. You got to come up and maybe check out a tattoo place and go sky diving. Check out the gay wand and porty on the above post. :D

Greenie

not that is makes a difference (cause it'll likely get glided anyways) but the lips are not thicker, it's the same exact titanium casting with a .250 lip.

Different strokes for different folks, still twice the cost of a fully equipped greenhorn. I'd liek to see Mikey clean a flight of stairs with that ergo wand.

I just remembered, there is an ergo Greenhorn out there, maybe I should make another?

T

The Magician

I just remembered, there is an ergo Greenhorn out there, maybe I should make another?[/

No, cause how you going to clean steps with it?
Greenie I will have to get my micromiter out and measure it. Looks alot thicker than mine.

R

R W

Just what we need....more handles stickin out to knock over more lamps....

...and Mrs Phiffts crystal collection....

Greenie

Measure each lip dia., then measure the span from Outside front lip to Outside rear lip, prob. about .750 + or -, the glide stretches, so there is some room for play, depending on the year, some Ti heads got "finished" more aggressively than others....note be careful handing expensive Ti castings to $10/hr employees with a belt sander.

I can still have two Greenhorns for the price of a fully equipped Ti wand, and THAT....was the whole reason the GH was created in the first place.
And the reason I wouldn't promote a Steemer Ti wand over a GH if I were a Dealer.

Back
Top Bottom