I bought it today and the guy delivered it to me.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I talked the guy down to 17,500.00 and he took it. It is a very nice and clean 2007 Ford LCF with only 13000 miles on it. It has alot of what i would consider premium options. let me know what you think guys.

Here it is-
IMG_5357-1.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5364.jpg

IMG_5357.jpg

IMG_5375.jpg

Greenie

dude...you stole it. seems to be a lot of stealing lately...lol

Sweet ride, love the lift gate, in 2 years I'll give you $10K for it....deal?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh man Mike that is nice!

That's going to make a great truck for you! 8)

How about $500.00 more than you paid and I'll pay your gas here and your trip home! :wink:

CleanEvo

You got yourself a really nice truck... what a deal!! I Like the side doors! What are you going to put in it?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
thanks guys - i am trying to get an idea to exactly how i am going to organize everything in the truck while not rendering either one of the side doors useless. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

richard if it slows down alot i might take you up on that offer.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Hey Richard....

That 805 & a Water-Pond would sure would look SWEET sticking out thos 2 side doors 8)

There is plenty of room for the GIANT WASTE TANK.......
And how about the lift-gate to lift the RESTO equipment all at once :idea:

By the way.....NICE LOOKING RIG...D-MAN 8) 8)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
D-man,

If you are looking for a slide-in....I have a 805 for sale/with auto pump-out 8)

Ask Richard or Greenie about the 805's....They are BEAST'S......

Perfect for RESTORATION :!: :!: :!: 3-wand set-up's.........HUGE WASTE TANK

Unit is on TruckmountDeals.com...unit#922

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
he got the truck through a seal-it international dealership he bought and it had the pressure washers and stuff in it. he thought it was a pain and wasting him alot of time going up the lift to get stuff out of the truck everytime he needed something( he is 59 years old). so he decided to buy an open trailer and mount the equipment on it so he would just have to walk around to get the stuff out. also he stated that he started to rebuild decks that he was going to seal and that to carry wood in it was not practicle. and last but not least he brought it from virginia two years ago and never paid taxes on it or put it in his name. so the buyer would have to be a dealership. no dealership wanted to buy it from him because ford halted production on the lcf because sales numbers were down and if it wasnt clearly profitable they stopped producing it. so i had my friend who has a dealership confirm ownership and all paperwork and had him put it in my name by having my friend( the dealer) buy it, and in turn sell it to me. thus making everything legit and me getting a good deal. :mrgreen:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Michael,

Nice truck bro! Good to see you pulled the trigger on it. It looks nice already, and you could definitely set that up for your needs. I'd put a nice TM in it, and have a larger waste tank made and make sure you have auto pump out. You can stack two of those dehu's you have on top of each other. Just by eyeing it it looks like 3-4 of them may fit next to each other behind that back side door. You could put 3(or 6 stacked) on each side of the box truck, and then stack your fans in between for stability so what won't rock back and forth. The only thing you'd have to worry about is when you stop them falling forward, and you could put a wall of some sort. Or removable bars going across, something like an industrial strength tension rod.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
That's a sweet truck - Congrats

A well done visual wrap would look great on that box.

Back
Top Bottom