I am a targeted enzyme since 1937

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You could really screw up some 10000 dollar area rugs with that. Try it on a nice silk and report back to us Mikey..

Ya know I wonder how long till that looked like shit again? I don't find a rag substitutes for a flushing.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
Sooooo..... it’s a carpet patch in a bottle? How on earth is it supposed to ‘replace’ worn traffic lanes?
Yeah Mrs. customer, it will make your worn out, shit quality, 18 year old carpet look like the day you had the discount carpet store sell you the discount crap carpet, that you then got a deal on the install from ‘Ned’ the carpet installer. Oh, and it will also fix the carpet ripples aswell....
SMFH.... People are stupid, cause ya know when they see this add, they will think ‘ya, I’m going get some of that, I bet it will make my carpet look new again’...

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Sooooo..... it’s a carpet patch in a bottle? How on earth is it supposed to ‘replace’ worn traffic lanes?
Yeah Mrs. customer, it will make your worn out, shit quality, 18 year old carpet look like the day you had the discount carpet store sell you the discount crap carpet, that you then got a deal on the install from ‘Ned’ the carpet installer. Oh, and it will also fix the carpet ripples aswell....
SMFH.... People are stupid, cause ya know when they see this add, they will think ‘ya, I’m going get some of that, I bet it will make my carpet look new again’...

Don't forget it cures ED, improves eyesight, restores engines, makes ice and will answer you phone and book the line ups of customers waiting for the next generation of brand new carpet in a bottle. BUT WAIT! THERES MORE! If you buy two cases we promise it will create world peace and restore you bald spots! (That's how Jimmy got those flowing silky hairs on his bum) We include free shipping to the edge of our loading dock!

• Haha
Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

AdamDumphy

Name
Adam Dumphy
Why dont they show the full cleaning process? Only saw the person blot twice then switches frames to a perfectly clean area.....

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Who are those ads targeted at. ?
What the H--- am I missing? Why do I not get these?:icon_razz::icon_razz:

I thought that we were all supposed to be jumping on the Nano-Nano band wagon!!
Enzyme is so last century!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom