Huge tile job

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So what do you charge a sq ft and how long does it take for a 200 sq ft?????

175 black pad and acid?????

SamIam

Name
sam miller
AC89730C-6C2A-4F24-9CD3-0DE4234CD4D8.jpeg

Porcelain plank

Reactions: JohnHawkP

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I think you have an unhealthy fascination going on there...

No but I'm just looking for errant hair styling tips. I find braiding ear hair to be uncomfortable. And Mrs Willy has problems running the weed whacked over my back.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Down here bamboo grows wild. Some say it is the fastest growing plant, at two to four inches a day.
However, if one takes the growth/size ratio into account, there is nothing that grows faster than nostril and ear hair. It is worse as we age: Don’t pluck or shave yours because flame is the only thing they respect.
Backs, butts or belly are all favored retirement areas for hair. The butt hairs seem to resent the newcomers (often referred to as “snowbirds”) and put up a fierce and often noisy resistance to their migration. However much they object, you cannot stop progress, and if the casualties are carefully swept up and knitted, they make damned good socks. Herself says that my shedding saves at least $50 a year!
Besides, there is a reason some of us fill out the Census ethnicity section as “Hairy-arsed Scot.” So don’t despair, Willy. Nature has cursed and blessed us with everything required to insulate us while repelling midges, ticks and often, the fairer sex.

Reactions: Willy P and Mikey P

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Yeah, and we had to scrub it all. It took Brady all day, primarily working alone. I had a bunch of estimates to do and a water job to check on.

lol ya thats what I tell my guys too when its a back breaking all day job. "ok guys I have a bunch of estimates to get to"

Reactions: hogjowl

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Down here bamboo grows wild. Some say it is the fastest growing plant, at two to four inches a day.
However, if one takes the growth/size ratio into account, there is nothing that grows faster than nostril and ear hair. It is worse as we age: Don’t pluck or shave yours because flame is the only thing they respect.
Backs, butts or belly are all favored retirement areas for hair. The butt hairs seem to resent the newcomers (often referred to as “snowbirds”) and put up a fierce and often noisy resistance to their migration. However much they object, you cannot stop progress, and if the casualties are carefully swept up and knitted, they make damned good socks. Herself says that my shedding saves at least $50 a year!
Besides, there is a reason some of us fill out the Census ethnicity section as “Hairy-arsed Scot.” So don’t despair, Willy. Nature has cursed and blessed us with everything required to insulate us while repelling midges, ticks and often, the fairer sex.

So just a shampoo and blow dry then? Should I get it permed or would that look too pubicish?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom