Hruby Orbot now with HEAT

B

Bill G. Martin

I was surfing around and was looking at the Hruby site.....the Orbot now has a heat option where the solution can be heated up to 212 degrees.....yikees! Says this is an in line heater.....wonder what happens if you run out of solution and don't shut it off quickly....??? Fry an element?? Do you think heating encap solutions would make much of a difference in cleanability or would your cleaning speed be increased? You can pretty much fly on the go now with an Orbitec Brute.

Very intersting development.....would be a nice tool to have for the Toy box.

Bill in Cenral Florida

RThode

Name
Rick Thode
Heat always sounds like a good idea, but heaters take a lot of power. The heater system was originally designed for Australia on 220 v. On our 15 amp circuits, I'm not sure how practical it would be without going to a 2 cord op machine. I've only brought the regular Orbot into Canada so far, but I'll have to chat with Jeff more on how the heat set up is working out here.

Rick Thode

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Heat would make the SHAMPOO polymers absolutely melt and clog up the sprayers.

Besides the heat would be ineffective once it comes out of the spray tips because it would already be cooled.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Walrus said:
the heat would be ineffective once it comes out of the spray tips because it would already be cooled.
i feel the same.

at least in my cimex sol tank i can heat it up to near boiling with a bucket heater, and with the gravity feed i know the heat makes somewhat of a difference. with a spraying system, not so much.

Greenie

Once a guy is on the trigger, it won't likely hold 200 let alone 212, it's just a low amp solution warmer, the idea being hot sol. is more active than cold, yes it will cool to room temp after being on the carpet a few seconds, but you will have already scrubbed it by then as you walked, with two 02 jets, it's very possible to be encapping with warm juice the whole time. In theory, it shoudl help with more active chemistry.

I've not sold any "heated" units myself either Rick, let me know when you do and what you think of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom