How many of you carpet cleaners exercise / work out?

FredC

Village Idiot
Did the pamphlet that came with your Axiron tell you that?

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I assume the music teacher taught the class?

sprinting/hiit is good but to say running/jogging isn't is wrong
You’re right, I should’ve rephrased that. Of course any exercise is good for you, but it’s not always optimal. Steady state cardio can burn more muscle than fat. That’s why you see middle-aged guys at the gym spending hours on a treadmill not looking any different, if anything looking dumpy because they are burning muscle for energy.

Some basic strength training and interval cardio is the ticket.

Reactions: icleancarpetz

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
My understanding IS:
Hiit needs fuel FAST- so it burns sugar/glucose in the bloodstream. You will bog down once that fuel is used up. Which is your body telling you to slow down so that it can switch to fat burning.
If you eliminate/reduce your sugar intake, then low intensity, <120 heart beats/minute, exercise will help you burn stored fat. This is why walking is so good at reducing body fat.
Perhaps it's a good idea to warm up with Hiit to burn the sugar in your bloodstream faster so your body can switch to fat burning sooner.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
All of you morons are going to die. Some of you will die before you get old and your health declines. You’ll never know old age. Others will suffer poor health before you hit your golden years and suffer for decades before dying. You’ll get to endure the dumbass comments made by this next group.

This next group are those who are blessed with good health. Don’t realize it’s a gift and tacredit for creating it themselves by exercise and other life hacks.

The truth is, you’re all going to suffer poor health at some point.
There’s nothing you can do to prevent it

death is inevitable at any age, any physical condition. How and when one will die is anyones’ guess.

I believe in trying to age gracefully by doing the best you can in eating as healthy as you can and exercising however you choose. By aging gracefully I mean minimal aches and pains.
Most of us have truck mounts or other machinery to do our craft. You do perform maintenance to your equipment in order to keep it performing free of breakdowns? Of course. It’s important cause it provides the bread and butter to you and your family. eventually that piece of equipment will wear but routine maintenance can and will prolong the life of it and perform job after job with minimal disruptions.

Why wouldn‘t you do the same for your body?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
You’re right, I should’ve rephrased that. Of course any exercise is good for you, but it’s not always optimal. Steady state cardio can burn more muscle than fat. That’s why you see middle-aged guys at the gym spending hours on a treadmill not looking any different, if anything looking dumpy because they are burning muscle for energy.

Some basic strength training and interval cardio is the ticket.
Pacing your self. as you become older, minimize strenuous exercises or as much as you can tolerate. Good health benefits result from routine exercising. For one it increase mens testosterone levels. Helps with good blood flow. burns Fat. On and on.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Pacing your self. as you become older, minimize strenuous exercises or as much as you can tolerate. Good health benefits result from routine exercising. For one it increase mens testosterone levels. Helps with good blood flow. burns Fat. On and on.
Most would be best served just eating right and doing some basic strength training.

Lifting relatively heavy weight turns on the T and HGH.

It also increases your metabolic rate, so your body burns fat throughout the day.

Again, look at the average gym. About the only people who look fit are the lifters.

Cardio is highly overrated for fat loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: icleancarpetz

steve_64

Most would be best served just eating right and doing some basic strength training.

Lifting relatively heavy weight turns on the T and HGH.

It also increases your metabolic rate, so your body burns fat throughout the day.

Again, look at the average gym. About the only people who look fit are the lifters.

Cardio is highly overrated for fat loss.
Diet is more important than cardio and weight lifting to lose weight and fat.

Reactions: Papa John

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Every day more -since the cancer. Did the mission 22 challenge push up for July ...2200 was goal i did 8 sets of 30 every hour . Ran 5th 5k last month .So far so good here . Joined Planet Fitness for he 10 buck a month special . An every day 2 hours -core and different body parts...But my 5 month puppy has yet to go running mainly just distracted walks lol.

Back
Top Bottom