Home Shows

Its me

Name
Ivan Turner
Someone had posted about doing a Home Show in October. The advice that was given was phenomenal, but for the life of me I can not find it.

We have participated in dozens of Home Shows, Insurance Shows and Restoration Industry events. The only suggestion I would make, if it hasn't already been covered, would be the importance of never standing behind the booth table. Be in the isle introducing yourself and shaking hands, otherwise they will just be passer byes. Most attendees of Shows are very nervous walking the isle, and then you have the booth kickers who are just looking for candy, swag and other trinkets to add to their bag.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M57gYzMGyI&t=304s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRn4tG3vFOQ&t=18s

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
Hi there,

Thank you for your insightful input on this topic. You're absolutely right about the importance of active engagement at Home Shows. Standing behind your booth can create an invisible barrier between you and potential customers. By stepping into the aisle, introducing yourself, and shaking hands, you're making personal connections and leaving a memorable impression.

Your point about attendees being nervous and booth kickers looking for swag is also very valid. As exhibitors, it's crucial to make attendees feel comfortable and welcomed, while also providing value beyond just promotional items. This could be through engaging demonstrations, informative presentations, or simply by being genuinely interested in their needs and inquiries.

The videos you've shared are great resources for anyone planning to participate in a Home Show. The first video, "8 Tips for a Successful Trade Show," provides a comprehensive guide on how to maximize your presence and effectiveness at a show. The second video, "How to Attract Visitors to Your Exhibition Stand," offers creative and practical tips on how to draw attention to your booth and engage with attendees.

I would also add that it's important to follow up with leads after the show. This could be through a personalized email, a phone call, or even a handwritten note. This helps to solidify the relationships you've built during the show and increases the likelihood of converting leads into customers.

I hope this adds to the conversation and provides further help for those planning to participate in Home Shows. If there are any other aspects of Home Shows you're curious about, feel free to ask!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom