Home Depot Grout Brush.

Mikey P

Administrator
$5.95 .

grout.jpg

Not as beefy a threaded section as the $15 ones but the bristles are softer then the white ones (that suck) and are way more angled then the blue ones.

We'll see.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
i like the blue version except for lack of angle under cabinets, etc......... interested in your report

Terry

hogjowl

Idiot™
Is our industry so backward that we're having to purchase professional tools from Chem Dry?

I just assumed SOMEBODY already made a quality "stand up" tile brush.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Mikey - can you show how you have those handles attached to the top. I need a new set up for all my poles. Razor, grout brush, deck brush, broom, mop, flat mop, spare pole, rake.

Thanks.

David Gelinas

Mikey, I’ll have to keep and eye out for the lime green version but as for the blue FloPac brush, man I love those things. True it doesn’t have “chiseled” bristles but they’re generally flexi enough.

Bryan, be careful what you mount on the roof of your truck; i.e. scraper and rake – especially considering you’re nearly as tall as the average NBA player. Your grooming rake will groom your scalp nicely if you’re not careful.

David Gelinas
Marbleguy

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I currently keep them on the right wall top portion for the same reason as David speaks of. We roll the Cimex, CX20, and RX in and out of that side so I will have to try a few setups this week. Looks like a slow week ahead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom