Hey Mikey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
cream of wheat? grits??

I thought I was going to starve to death surrounded by overweight people 1st time I went to USA lol
My sister just texted me a funny quote. Says, "I got kicked out of a weight watchers meeting for dropping a bag of M&M's on the floor. Best game of hungry hippos I've ever seen".

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
sponge-bob-dumb-meme.png

i maDE anOtHer shOrt joKe

Reactions: hogjowl

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I think our industry should have something like student exchange systems, where cleaners could learn from significantly different cultures.

Marty could work for Mark Saiger, and Jimmy Ladwig could work for Ofer.

There could be so much personal growth and bonding to be had.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I think our industry should have something like student exchange systems, where cleaners could learn from significantly different cultures.

OH this would be classic... And make sure to send him to me in early January :biggrin::rockon:

FredC

Village Idiot
cream of wheat? grits??

I thought I was going to starve to death surrounded by overweight people 1st time I went to USA lol
I was sitting here eating boiled peanuts when I thought "wtf is NZ cuisine anyway"

After browsing a bit I think I should start sending grit care packages to random kiwis so they have something tasty

No wonder I've never heard the phrase "Hey, you want to check out that new Kiwi place that just opened"

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I was sitting here eating boiled peanuts when I thought "wtf is NZ cuisine anyway"

After browsing a bit I think I should start sending grit care packages to random kiwis so they have something tasty

No wonder I've never heard the phrase "Hey, you want to check out that new Kiwi place that just opened"

haha I got shouted out by friends to "the outback" restaurant chain in Washington state (no idea if they are well known or still going) its the closest to your own food they said.. was exactly like a chain here called lonestar which advertises here as American style..

I like Thai and Indian and ethnic fusion myself, ate mostly Mexican while I was stateside for my chilli and garlic fix :biggrin:

Reactions: FredC

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Been very busy.. My Pasco County, FL location that has CRB's, Devestator Wands, and Hydroforce sprayers on every truck is up 15% for the year. (36.14% - May), (39.81% - June), (43.88% - through July 30th). Maintaining a 21.29% increase for the remainder of the year will put us about $1,200,000 in our Pasco County Branch which we opened November of 2011. July -September is generally our slow season but i'm glad to see the increased job count. I've also been making a big push with Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in the area which has kept me quite busy.
Awesome!! Keep it going!

Reactions: SamIam

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

On the local news:

"4 men arrested after a hot pursuit, mark saiger of Saigers steam clean presumably unlocked his passenger door and kicked marty (not mcfly) out of his van, which was moving at a high rate of speed. Mark then turned around and went back for marty (who now has a broken hip) only to pour deep blue rinse agent all over him and shove a mini shark up an orfice. Chavez a local resident (searching for work at the local home depot) helped marty to his feet. Meanwhile Saiger fled the scene leaving a blue streak all the way to where he stopped at the harvard plant for a tour.

Meanwhile another couple : ladwig and mr. ofer were forcefully removed from a local midget strip club for disorderly conduct after trying to run out of the club with one of the dancers ( stage name Daisy). Whom ladwig had been supposedly stocking for months. Ofer claimed to only be slightly intoxicated and took photographs of ladwig carrying miss. Daisy to his van. Where he drove her around the parking lot

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
haha I got shouted out by friends to "the outback" restaurant chain in Washington state (no idea if they are well known or still going) its the closest to your own food they said.. was exactly like a chain here called lonestar which advertises here as American style..

I like Thai and Indian and ethnic fusion myself, ate mostly Mexican while I was stateside for my chilli and garlic fix :biggrin:

In other news!

Davis just got his go to work for CJ PAPERS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom