Hey Bootie Boy's!

-JB-

Name
JB
Been thinkin'

I'm sick of...

blowing through 2-6 pairs of booties a day, so I's go out'n buy these...http://www.palmflex.com/shoe_covers/cleanboot_details.htm
$20 a pr.
First pair lasted 3 mo, in the winter, when I was doing a whopping 4-6 jobs a week, whooopie! Last pair, two weeks, well, that's it for them.

So why not but a pair or four of "nice" $20 ish shoes prom Payless or something, slipons, like this http://www.payless.com/store/produc...=&lotId=067450&category=&catdisplayName=Mens+ then just change shoes upon entering/leaving jobs?

Dat too stoopid?

Er brilliant?

DEAR ISLAND BOY.

May I please be put in the running for T.I.T of the month w/this idea? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
After a week with plastic shoes, your toes will fall off. How about a door mat you carry to the door of each job.

-JB-

Name
JB
Tried that, works, Okay :roll: , but still lets a lot a schit by.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
The booty thing seems to be an american thing. Why do you feel you need booties? Don't you clean from the farthest point away and work yourself out the door?

What am I missing here?

-JB-

Name
JB
Tracking across tile/hardwood other areas we won't be cleaning.

Also, EVERYTIME I step foot on a freshly cleaned carpet, BOOM! Spot! EVERRRRRRYFRIGGIN'TIME!

CleanEvo

Bill Soukoreff said:
The booty thing seems to be an american thing. Why do you feel you need booties? Don't you clean from the farthest point away and work yourself out the door?

What am I missing here?

I'm with you on that one. Booties are a PITA. I make sure my shoes are clean.

I do give them to customers if they need to walk on their carpets.

G

booties are gay make shure your feet are clean when you go back out to the truck watch where your walking, and especially in the rain bring a big white cotton towel ste it in the door way thats all you need

-JB-

Name
JB
lowell.jpg

Now, that's just not nice at all! :wink:

Able 1

Name
Keith
CleanEvolve said:
Bill Soukoreff said:

What am I missing here?

I'm with you on that one. Booties are a PITA. I make sure my shoes are clean.

I do give them to customers if they need to walk on their carpets.

I use them when I'm applying protectant, or when there isn't any other way to get to the room there in but accross the carpet I just cleaned.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I get all my ..SHOE COVERS from palm flex...they have the best ones.....

get a few bath mats and throw down at the door ways....and you wont need to keep putting on shoe covers all the time....the bath mats absorb more off the bottom of your shoes and they keep you from looking like Dorthy Hamel when you step off the carpet onto a tiled area.............

Able 1

Name
Keith
LOL! I thought everyone did that.. :oops:

I had one custy tell me the last company cleaned there carpets, and then he walked back in with his dirty shoes to showed me what stains didn't come out.. It got me thinking... I'm gay. :shock:

Name
steve snail
JB,

Those clogs absolutely rock in the winter. Just kick them off after each trip into the house when setting up, then switch to shoes while cleaning.

G

oh man if you start wearing those clogs you are really gay why dont you go the nexy step and wear flip flops you big flip flopper :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Name
Nate W.
campusman57 said:
oh man if you start wearing those clogs you are really gay why dont you go the nexy step and wear flip flops you big flip flopper :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You speaking from experience??? :lol:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
please not the clogs :shock:

good idea Ron, i should buy a cheaper pkg of booties for my clients to wear for the day :idea:

SuperUser

I get great reaction from cliients when breaking out the booties. I love being asked, "Can I walk on the carpet in my stocking feet?(I have a more matured customer base, thus the terminology) That way I can say "No need. I've got these." and whip out a pair of booties for them. They just get thrilled. Apparently, almost no other companies around here wear booties, let give them to their customers. Guess they can't budget 10 cents per job to cover the cost of booties.

Sam

And no. That does not make me gay. Maybe if the tech's booties are pink would I think otherwise.
Wait! That's a great idea! Maybe some of the suppliers should sell pink booties to the female techs. I wonder if there is a market for that. I can see them leaving Mr. homeowner a pair as well. I'm sure he'll wear em.

R

R W

I usually drop a pad at the door for foot wiping. Customers think that round towels are the coolest thing! Problem is....I'm running low on pads....and it gets expensive to leave behind on a job.

gary mackay

Chinese shower caps are the best! Since they are small heads & have kind of a slant thing going on they fit perfectly on size 12's.

-JB-

Name
JB
Dude 50 posts and you wasted one on that?

Confucius says,
"Don't quite your CC gig for stand up just yet."
chinese.gif

Back
Top Bottom