Hey Blinky!

BUSY BEE

I can tell you've been through the TMT program, Fabpro chems, turbo, website......correct?

BlinkClean

BUSY BEE said:
I can tell you've been through the TMT program, Fabpro chems, turbo, website......correct?

Actually no, I simply reviewed the equipment they used and bought it on my own, saving me gross about $10K

I'll post pics on thursday/friday!

BlinkClean

danielc said:
I still want to know how you cleaned 60,000 sq ft with a portable?

It was concrete, I cleaned it with 3 pressure washers tricked out to quickconnects at 3,000 psi I had 3 running. 2 on 32" plates and a hyperturbo at 3,000psi also. The 32" clean at around 3,000 sq ft/hr and the turbo at 1000sq ft/hour. Do the math. I worked about 25 hours total on that job.

BTW, I rented the 32" ones....

Name
I'm Rick James
Couldnt help but notice your name and logo is no where on your website.

You guys smell something?

BlinkClean

Brent said:
Couldnt help but notice your name and logo is no where on your website.

You guys smell something?

That's because I'm not anywhere near done with it genius.

BlinkClean

Brent said:
Hold on I will be right back, i gotta go get my wadders.

You want me to put my logo up? It's so crappy I decided not to (Cus I suck at design) but I will...brb

Here are some pictures you can use on your site. No offense to you in any way and my bad on confusing your pressure washing job as a carpet job, but there are literally hundreds of cleaners where I am that send stuff out daily in the mail promoting the rotovac as the sole reason a customer should call them. It's the same as Chem Hack claiming steam cleaning will ruin carpets and casue mold and mildew. After a while it just gets old.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/hss/1287615478.html

BUSY BEE

I love how everyones putting that video from Youtube on their websites now. I put that on mine over a year ago....not saying I started a webmarketing tool or anything.....I'm sure someone did it before me.

BlinkClean

Brent said:
I do agree on the suckness factor. How did you get that name.
To tell you the truth, that's not our logo, but rather our business card background. I'll post it logo tommorow which looks much better.

Name
I'm Rick James
BlinkClean said:
Brent said:
To tell you the truth, that's not our logo, but rather our business card background. I'll post it logo tommorow which looks much better.

Ok, I'll go ahead and keep my wadders on. Just in case. Maybe I should stock up on otter pops too.

BlinkClean

Brent said:
BlinkClean said:
Brent said:

Ok, I'll go ahead and keep my wadders on. Just in case. Maybe I should stock up on otter pops too.

Dude why are you bashing on me? You're acting as if though I wasn't who I say I am or something like that.

Name
I'm Rick James
Dont feel bad I usually wear wadders when I surf the forums. Only started eating the otter pops since it got so hot out. Gotta say Sir Isaac Lime is my favorite otter pop.

BlinkClean

FCC said:
Why doesn't blinkclean exist anywhere except MB and your site with the possible exception of a TX sales tax sheet? Why is blinkclean said to be trademarked on your site but no record of it on tess?
Who is Vladimir?
Because were starting out under a new name... What are you, the police? I wanna see a warrant! :mrgreen:isn't the fact that I was able to control the webpages, as well as mention the number of the last person who called and that they left me a 1 second blank message enough to prove I own blinkclean?

BlinkClean

FCC said:
and the old name?

I don't seem to be able to find one for the address which last sold in 2006 so I'll assume it has been home base for your entire business history?

Why change a name if you are generating that much income?

What about the other Qs?
Of please... We moved to Texas a few months ago. We lived in Florida for the past six years...we're rented right now so please stop invading my privacy. This was supposed to be a private registration. I don't know how you got access to that info anyway

BlinkClean

FCC said:
Talk to your admin.....

I love Florida..........what was your business name there again?
I was a partner/assistant for a chem dry franchisee. He started progressively letting me use the equipment more and more and I decided I wanted to give the business a shot myself.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
blinkey....my daddy alwezs sED:

You can roll a turd in powder sugar all day long......
but it still ain't gonna be a jelly doughnut........

BUSY BEE

bob vawter said:
blinkey....my daddy alwezs sED:

You can roll a turd in powder sugar all day long......
but it still ain't gonna be a jelly doughnut........
I thought it was :
"You can put frosting on mannuer to dress it up like a cake, but it's still horsechit"

BlinkClean

Brent said:
BlinkClean said:
Wow, what the FU$& did I &@@$?(?! Do?

Its because your website is better than ours, kinda makes people jealous. Dont worry.
ok now that I presume you've taken them wadders off...can I please replace that banner?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom