Hey All New To This Forum

Name
Austin Willoughby
Hey guys just wanted to shoot a quick introduction of myself. I've been in the biz 5 plus years, helped my dad clean carpet when I was about 14 or so which he did on the side from his full time job. My mom runs a cleaning service in the little ole town of Red Springs, North Carolina about 3500 people. She's been cleaning for about 15-20 years so in high school I realized the potential to make a lot of money in this Biz. By age 18-19 I got the bright idea to get a bunch of credit cards buy a BlackMax porty and enclosed trailer and do this biz full time failed miserably lol. So went back to work full time and cleaned on the side. I worked at Napa Auto then Best Buy then Verizon then Time Warner Cable now I'm an insurance agent about to quit and go full time cleaning agian. The difference this time around I have a Prochem Performer TM (I started a build thred on here under the business marketing section meant to put it in this section lol) geeze what a relief no debt thank god and have enough sales and marketing experience and have learned enough to just about make me crazy but still learning and wanting to learn of course. So there's my life story in a nutshell haha. So Hola oh and I've been on the Truck-Mount-Forum for about 5 years so I've learned a ton over there and excited to pick you alls brains! Shout out to @Matt Wood for telling me to come join this group were the real experts are

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Welcome Austin!

One of our favorite and former techs who just moved recently was our Austin. We do miss him.

Hope your next start up goes great!

I look forward to to watching and seeing how things go.

Best wishes! Give a shout how we might help you.

And Marty's am idiot... But still a great guy :)

Name
Austin Willoughby
He's an awesome guy helped me a lot in the past year or so

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom