Help with my new logo

DUSTY

I started a design contest at 99design to get a new RugBadger logo and i have over 40 entries.. now I need help to choose the best one.

Please take a look if you have a moment and let me know what # you like best and why.

http://99designs.com/contests/26237

(thanks in advance for your help)

Name
Nate W.
Dusty, cool looking logo's. I like #44 but I'd also put the rug badger in the lower part like #13 and do away with the second logo. But that's just me. :wink:

R

R W

If you plan on using the logo on apparel, you have to consider the number of colors and the amount of digitizing it would need for embroidery.

Just an opinion.

(I have a screenprint and embroidery shop also)

minuteman

8 through 14 show your equipment, that's what you sell so...
8 & 14 are weak looking, out of the rest 13 is the best but change it to read
rugbadger. Com on the red area of the machine in white.

Greg

DUSTY

Great input all,, thanks a million.

There is a new logo submitted that I really like #66,, am I right or am I wrong.. your 2 cents is appreciated.

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
I do like 66, but is that what you're doing? moving carpet or rugs? or installing it? Is this going to be on your shirts/trucks/stationary/etc...? Taglines usually go far, but maybe one about cleaning instead? The logo should also state clearly what your business is about.

Sooooo 66 and 13. 66 if you're an installer, 13 if you're a cleaner. If the guy that designed 66 could get a cleaning tool or make it more cleaning oriented I think you would have a winner because 66 does look the best imo.

DUSTY

I have to choose a winner now!

This logo design contest I've done is incredible. We have had 80 entries and they are still rolling in. They just get better and better.

Thanks all for the advice, I really do appreciate it.

The contest will now end in just a few hours and I will have to choose, but this is gonna be hard.

If you have a minute pls take another look at the latest entries and give me your 2 cents again.
http://99designs.com/contests/26237

Back
Top Bottom