Help keep our businesses active during this crisis

scotty747

After all the court and wife ordered recovery programs honestly the only thing that keeps me sober is Antabuse. I take it everyday faithfully. Even one ounce of alcohol and its the worst sickness iv every experienced. It strips the enzymes out of your body so any alcohol is pure, instant poison. I guess it dosent really matter how I stay sober. It works for me.

F

FB7777

Tell our country leaders that our business is needed to help fight the virus. I saw this on facebook. Maybe it'll help our businesses

our Stay at home order has a Public Works provision that allows cleaning companies of essential services to operate

one of the advantages of living in a seasonal region is the need to be diversified due to changes in behavior

we are still working 3-4days a week albeit lower than normal volume

when the dust settles reevaluate

Cause this is not an isolated event

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
It works for me.

"whatever it takes"

feel free to PM me if you want
I'll share what helps me to get/stay well

here's something I'll share now.
If you're doing it for family and/or fear of legal consequences, it won't last and you won't get well ...been there, done that.

You have to reach a point you want to do it for YOU

..L.T.A.

scotty747

Thanks Larry. I'm learning to stop moving away from what I don't want and move toward what I do want. Your right it dosent last because when the pain of what made you change is no longer there its too easy to forget why you made the changes in the first place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom