help help help

Able 1

Name
Keith
Loose connection, inline fuse, what I would do is take off all the wires and clean up the connections..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
first off you need a mulimeter and see if you have juice, if you have juice then make sure you ground is solid. if both are fine check connectivity at your switch, wether that be a pushbutton or toggle or whatever it may be. let me know what you find out.

Bob Foster

Common problem. I bet it's the fuse. Hose reels need a serious fuse in them. If it has a 15A go to a 25A. That's all it likely is. Also clean out the switch and see if something in the switch has gone to ground.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
most hose reels have a reset button/over load hidden somewhere by the motor.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
sorry...mine is not exposed it is under the motor cover and when I moved my vacuum reel it makes it a bit hard to get the cover off.........

John Alzubi

Thanks to you all. I found the problem.
When I took my truck mount for repair, the repair man somehow disconnected the wires that goes to the battery, don't ask why.. almost every time he works on my machine he fixes one thing and breaks another. screws missing extra parts etc..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom