Hello from San Jose, CA

Pedro

Well, I guess I better introduce myself again. My name is Pedro and I signed up to this board a about year and half ago, and that's about all I did is sign up. I don't know why I didn't keep coming back, so don't ask.

I'm a friend of Albert better known as alazo1, and we practice our stone techniques together on occasion. My stone and tile cleaning biz is very young (we're in our 2nd year), and I'm learning more and more with every job.

My focus is tile and grout cleaning and stone resoration, but I do have a small office cleaning company that I manage as well. I hoping to expand my stone tile cleaning business to more commercial work this year and hope to learn from like minded professionals from this board as well as others.

I look forward to learning from everyone and help anyone who needs some advice if I have any to give or if I can give any.

Mike I have emailed back and forth with you a bit but still haven't met you. I will someday. I did get an evite for watching word cup soccer at Brittania Arms a few weeks ago and I did show up. The problem is I don't know what you look like. Anyways I'm sure we'll meet soon.

Pedro

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Yeah, me and Pedro have ground the garage marble floors quite a bit. Soon I'll be seeing the backerboard.

Pedro, Mike is a big guy. From far away he appears good looking. until you get closer.

take care,
Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom