has ICS become a Shark Tank?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Nothing wrong with having properties AND being in the cleaning/restoration bus. It's called diversification, just like building equipment is. Just seems smart to me to diversify.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Ken Snow said:
Nothing wrong with having properties AND being in the cleaning/restoration bus. It's called diversification, just like building equipment is. Just seems smart to me to diversify.
Absolutely, Ken. I had a nice run in the cleaning/restoration business and very profitably cashed out of my company. Yet I freely confess that my almost accidental forays into real estate greatly increased my net worth and now provide a comfortable retirement income. I'd like to say all this was part of a great plan but it wasn't.

However, being a long distance landlord really stinks. It is too easy to lose control of your tenants and they start running wild. Hey, sounds like employees!

Island Boy

PS I don't care how good a business you own, I strongly recommend diversifying your investments including into real estate if you can deal with the inevitable irritations of being a landlord. (Any small business is a fragile thing.) For some thoughts on this go here for a free download:

http://www.strategiesforsuccess.com/214 ... leaning-up

Mikey P

Administrator
steve said:
Whore.........Kettle.............Black

How does that saying go?

That's not polite referring to Wagnor like that Cameron.

I stole 3/4 of Evan's audiance, he sold just about all the rest to Tre and now he is left with just the Gurus, Liars, Cheats and Mother In Laws.

oh, and Con Shultz

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
steve said:

How does that saying go?

I stole 3/4 of Evan's audiance, he sold just about all the rest to Tre and now he is left with just the Gurus, Liars, Cheats and Mother In Laws.

oh, and Con Shultz

Mikeys on a streak!

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
steve said:

How does that saying go?

Hey, don't bring Lisa into this..........cause it ain't Lisa that I was reffering to, but ya all ready knew that.

As far as Evan's "audiance" I would say both boards are equal in their entertainment value

Besides, can you imagine how boring your/our lifes would be without all the drama.

randy

Name
Randy
As far as Evan's "audiance" I would say both boards are equal in their entertainment value

That proves you really don't know how to use a calculator, steve. Ics is pretty boring these days, maybe we should go over there and have a argument to liven it up a bit. Maybe Obama's health plan or something......

Cameron1

RANDY SAYS:

"That proves you really don't know how to use a calculator, steve. Ics is pretty boring these days, maybe we should go over there and have a argument to liven it up a bit. Maybe Obama's health plan or something......"

errr.......no thanks. I've had about enough of you.....to last at least the rest of the year. I must admit though I do admire your penmanship.

btw, I never received my last check from mickey.....did you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom