Hard surface glide

Mikey P

Administrator
I would probably be interested in one of those hard surface glide for an aw29. Is there a lot of overspray?
There's hardly any overspray with the devastator and all the sheer angle type wands but I haven't got around to designing the AW which has me worried due to the way the jets spray straight down We may need to make some little brass manifolds to put a shear angle on them to get it to work

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
There's hardly any overspray with the devastator and all the sheer angle type wands but I haven't got around to designing the AW which has me worried due to the way the jets spray straight down We may need to make some little brass manifolds to put a shear angle on them to get it to work
The devastator looked good. The only other wand I could convert would be my pmf 802.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The PMF wand has a horrible amount of overspray and the angle of the wand is an embarrassment. You need to be 4' tall to use it effectively.

Mikey P

Administrator
The PMF wand has a horrible amount of overspray and the angle of the wand is an embarrassment. You need to be 4' tall to use it effectively.
I hope you pulled it all apart and got the 10 lb of floor wax stuck to the jet manifold inside that head before you gave it back to Kona silence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom