Had fun at the "Q" Friday

n1615098565_205152_2979925.jpg

Haitian cotton sofas we cleaned today at the "Q" - Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland.
They had been severely water stained (were left outside in the rain).
No worries, they knew who to call to get them Sofa King Clean! ;)
Clean, dry and ready for use in time for the Cavs game tonight.
042409040.jpg

042409047.jpg

Name
Kevin McCreary
Very cool!
Hey Mark, unless your standing funny in that picture I see you have one shoulder higher than the other
like every wand pusher I know. Including me.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
wow...good observation Kevin...i didn't notice that 1st time i saw pic...but now, focusing on it...looks freakish! Like one shoulder got injected with roids and the other just came out of a cast.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
did you get LaBraun's autograph?

(I know you know this, Mark, but others may not)

LaBraun James is a local kid.
Grew up 20 miles down the road from me in LA (lower Akron)

i don't pay much attention to THUGball, but LaBruan wasn't the typical under achieving hoodrat loozer that he grew up around.
I have a favorable opinion of him
and he shares the same birthday as me and Doug Cox :mrgreen:

Oh yea, cool beans on job at the Q
You da man, Bro!

..L.T.A.

the couches look great....congrats!
What did you get to charge for that? They probably called at the last minute too...

Greenie

yea, I'm sure Mark has a little wand shoulder going on from many years of glideless cleaning, but that is screamin' "stance"...lol

Very nice work, I hope you took a score more for the brag book.

Help out some of the newbies here, give them the one two on hoe you turned out such beautiful work, and by chance is there a "before" pic somewhere?

I recall a "who here, would you have clean Your house" type of thread, I'd have to put Mark and Andrechelle at the top of my list, honestly.

R

R W

I was in the "Q" for Cavs playoff action last year, but had to settle for the "nosebleed" section! Pro BB at an arena is a hell of a lot different than watching on the tele! Lots of action on the court during commercials and at half time. One game had a dog that caught frisbees, and was wearing shoes so he wouldn't scratch the floor.

And the court is a hell of a long way down.

Entertainment.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom