Grout Perfect

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I remember some time ago Grout Perfect had a Mikey's Special, not sure if it was on this section or the Supplier's Special section, but i can't find it.

Does this special still applies? I would like to go with a reputable company and someone who has a good customer service base, however being new to this service and have not had any color seal jobs, we are on a tight budget as many small businesses are. We are not looking for anything free or cheap, however i do recall a package that GP had on here for the owner operated getting into color sealing. I believe it was the cd, color book, sales set, applicator, roller knee pads, or any of those combos.

Bill

M

Mark Imbesi

Good question, Bill. I, too, am interested and want to figure its cost in next year's budget.

John Watson

Ya were right, He Had a special for MB, I got mine, Sorry you were snoozen, like all good ads there is a call to action Do it by such an such a date..

If you KHA, Steve might renew the offer for you, but he is alot better guy than I am. They (other suppliers) usta give free freight on lots of stuff too!!

Just a rubbin it in, its expected of me.

SJA

Here is a new offer:

In my opinion this is the best and least expensive way to become familiar with colorsealing and sell jobs without a huge investment. For the others on the board that are waiting for the new video -they are being mailed next week.

This offer is good till January 1, 2009

If you purchase our new ColorSeal Traing Video for $99.95

You will recieve a Salesman Sample Set & a Chamois For Free ($66.37 Retail Value)

This is a $166.32 Value for $99.95. With this package you will be able to learn how to ColorSeal and have the ability to do an effective sales presentation and sell jobs. The Salesman Sample Set consists of 12 - 2 oz bottles of the most popular colors. I am also available to help if you call 800-887-3349 and ask for tech support.

Good Luck

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Thanks Steve, i'll deff be calling you.

John you're right about that, however i did a "search" sometime ago about this topic, maybe a few weeks ago, and when i found the ad it was already kinda old. Figured i'd bring it up anyways. 8)

John Watson

Steve your too easy!!!

You didn't make anybody pucker or nothin, Marc, Looks like you got to make yer mind up this year.....This offer is good till January 1, 2009

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom