Green Drink and Zoom

Mikey P

Administrator
New review for Connoisseur Carpet, Tile & Upholstery Cleaning

Gardnerville, NV 89460

Thom
XonSNWxi8QVvIX4rZ83-Ajon1KN94pDWfiV7e4gxsYAiDYy4Nm60mT0GduQlB_Ru56iYp8Xh6TEQFI3Nrcp74w_cPEuXA__xcuHWIXezGU4nr-6-6LxjwzFLrBUWh5KoExgYvU9moIAwnzuNhcNRtLd2hf1bBkICfemCF7p2z_k-jZDh=s0-d-e1-ft
283 friends
JKr7BMSLmu1tyVOyGTLDtaq0WQ8EgmZHfKT0AAvzpbrqvOnCMDt8kzL0dcJtfx9iuNDShm7UP3R1QE69P5srLJGJfZTc5BopM_7nGG48mGCEnbB6nw6UsGfXwUH4oknL07dmT8iNkJtwGjfeswT9cB81RSlEwXL06x8zsiVL9V3oIPk=s0-d-e1-ft
515 reviews
9bjKUWNtNjLdJ7sGmTMsTwAf9hrCIQ8gtZGCLtl92Eak1Typf2Qw8YS2wTUUBPv7o0Cmvtjaau13JW0ySewAw06v5BZgzl-O6ji3KIR3WAsU4iCvwWhW7EyqMvHnVIx0NbEuyDRzu-DC-qygFNiePqTCqMcB4J-GC7cNm9okAPtPlQ=s0-d-e1-ft
0 photosElite ’20
5 star rating
7/1/2020
July 1, 2020 So, there I was, getting ready for my next Zoom meeting, when in walks my wife with the morning's portion of 'green drink'. On this occasion she was visible to all in the meeting, she's wearing a caftan, and her sleeve gets stuck on the doorknob. You know what happened next. Green drink is everywhere, and now we have got problems. My wife is trying to apologize, my peers are seeing and hearing the pain and I am sure they're uncomfortable at the site of the green drink spilling all over the room. It's a bad couple of minutes, but it brings us to the purpose of this review. We need professional help. As usual, our first stop is Yelp, and, again, we are not let down. Connoisseur Carpet, Tile and Upholstery Cleaning has 12 reviews and five starts, and they are from our local community, what's not to like. We give them a call, and they come by that afternoon and take care of the green drink dilemma. But the fun does not stop there, we've got additional needs. Green drink is prompting us to take care of some other issues. You see we need to have some tile cleaned in a shower and in our kitchen, and so we need to make an appointment for these services. That all got wrapped up today. So, now in the Zoom room even thought it did have a positive outcome, as it caused us to take a few items off of our 'to do' list. we have got a clean and sealed shower, a cleaned and sealed kitchen (both, by the way, are made of travertine) and a spot cleaned carpet in one of our rooms (my Zoom room). What are you looking for in a professional tile and carpet cleaner? Should they show up on time? Should they communicate if they might be a couple of minutes late? Should they give you a price and stick to that price? Should they, if possible, stop by on the day of the incident to clean up the cause of the phone call in the first place? If your answer to these questions is yes, then I'd encourage you to consider Connoisseur Carpet, as Mike delivered on all of the above, and it was clear to me that he had knowledge that augmented his credibility. Would I use Connoisseur again? The answer is, yes, and I will be posting a few before and after photos so you can observe the changes for yourself. Also, so you know, we have decided it might be better to not drink green drink in the Zoom room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
New review for Connoisseur Carpet, Tile & Upholstery Cleaning
Gardnerville, NV 89460

XonSNWxi8QVvIX4rZ83-Ajon1KN94pDWfiV7e4gxsYAiDYy4Nm60mT0GduQlB_Ru56iYp8Xh6TEQFI3Nrcp74w_cPEuXA__xcuHWIXezGU4nr-6-6LxjwzFLrBUWh5KoExgYvU9moIAwnzuNhcNRtLd2hf1bBkICfemCF7p2z_k-jZDh=s0-d-e1-ft
283 friends
JKr7BMSLmu1tyVOyGTLDtaq0WQ8EgmZHfKT0AAvzpbrqvOnCMDt8kzL0dcJtfx9iuNDShm7UP3R1QE69P5srLJGJfZTc5BopM_7nGG48mGCEnbB6nw6UsGfXwUH4oknL07dmT8iNkJtwGjfeswT9cB81RSlEwXL06x8zsiVL9V3oIPk=s0-d-e1-ft
515 reviews
9bjKUWNtNjLdJ7sGmTMsTwAf9hrCIQ8gtZGCLtl92Eak1Typf2Qw8YS2wTUUBPv7o0Cmvtjaau13JW0ySewAw06v5BZgzl-O6ji3KIR3WAsU4iCvwWhW7EyqMvHnVIx0NbEuyDRzu-DC-qygFNiePqTCqMcB4J-GC7cNm9okAPtPlQ=s0-d-e1-ft
0 photosElite ’20

5 star rating
7/1/2020
July 1, 2020 So, there I was, getting ready for my next Zoom meeting, when in walks my wife with the morning's portion of 'green drink'. On this occasion she was visible to all in the meeting, she's wearing a caftan, and her sleeve gets stuck on the doorknob. You know what happened next. Green drink is everywhere, and now we have got problems. My wife is trying to apologize, my peers are seeing and hearing the pain and I am sure they're uncomfortable at the site of the green drink spilling all over the room. It's a bad couple of minutes, but it brings us to the purpose of this review. We need professional help. As usual, our first stop is Yelp, and, again, we are not let down. Connoisseur Carpet, Tile and Upholstery Cleaning has 12 reviews and five starts, and they are from our local community, what's not to like. We give them a call, and they come by that afternoon and take care of the green drink dilemma. But the fun does not stop there, we've got additional needs. Green drink is prompting us to take care of some other issues. You see we need to have some tile cleaned in a shower and in our kitchen, and so we need to make an appointment for these services. That all got wrapped up today. So, now in the Zoom room even thought it did have a positive outcome, as it caused us to take a few items off of our 'to do' list. we have got a clean and sealed shower, a cleaned and sealed kitchen (both, by the way, are made of travertine) and a spot cleaned carpet in one of our rooms (my Zoom room). What are you looking for in a professional tile and carpet cleaner? Should they show up on time? Should they communicate if they might be a couple of minutes late? Should they give you a price and stick to that price? Should they, if possible, stop by on the day of the incident to clean up the cause of the phone call in the first place? If your answer to these questions is yes, then I'd encourage you to consider Connoisseur Carpet, as Mike delivered on all of the above, and it was clear to me that he had knowledge that augmented his credibility. Would I use Connoisseur again? The answer is, yes, and I will be posting a few before and after photos so you can observe the changes for yourself. Also, so you know, we have decided it might be better to not drink green drink in the Zoom room.

Can you say "upsold".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom