greatly increase the invoice with a mention

Mikey P

Administrator
Today's project.

This started off as just a carpet job. I mentioned some work HS work I was doing down the street and the next thing you know I'm being shown two bathrooms and their issues. I cleaned just the baths and showers since it was the end of the day rather than the carpet so today I'll do the soft stuff and the repairs

4 seats left @ www.mikeysfest.com

qqqq.png

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If anyone assumes that the use of “master” by white people refers in ANY Way to slavery, then they are the racist.

over zealous nincompoops that see evil in everydamnthing
same type morons that see a satanic agenda in Papa Smurf

it's the proliferation of the stupid gene
we're screwed

..LT.A.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Mikey P

Administrator
Here is the $50 scratch repair

The white streak is a kind of a gnarly scratch at least a biz card deep. It s new floor and they said the tile installer had no answer as to why he didn't toss the tile or on how to repair it.

45 seconds with a 220 resin and 30 second with a 400 had a perfectly matched sheen no sign of the scratch and a smooth as a baby's bottom tile. All the other tiles were very rough from grout residue and uneven epoxy fill..

The whites "comet tail" swoosh is natural in the stone so I'm guessing someone tried to remove it too aggressively

Could I have pulled a Chris Howell and charged them $500, maybe.

not into dick moves...

trav.jpgtrav2.jpg

Reactions: DAT and Acp

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Here is the $50 scratch repair

The white streak is a kind of a gnarly scratch at least a biz card deep. It s new floor and they said the tile installer had no answer as to why he didn't toss the tile or on how to repair it.

45 seconds with a 220 resin and 30 second with a 400 had a perfectly matched sheen no sign of the scratch and a smooth as a baby's bottom tile. All the other tiles were very rough from grout residue and uneven epoxy fill..

The whites "comet tail" swoosh is natural in the stone so I'm guessing someone tried to remove it too aggressively

Could I have pulled a Chris Howell and charged them $500, maybe.

not into dick moves...

View attachment 100632View attachment 100633
Could have just sent them a pic.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Go change the master cylinder on your brakes. I use Master pad locks. I have a master key for my building. I have a master's degree in bullshit.
whats the other type of cylinder? it sounds bad but has nothing to do with racism

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Im looking forward to the class. Its first class im going to take that has anything to do with this industry. Most excited for my wife to learn because her job sucks and shes joining me...bout time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom