Got My Host Machine

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I think its a T-6. It has the white brushes on it. Also came with the gold and black brushes. I am stoked.

Golden

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Waldo you will find that if you lie down on the floor you can have that HOST machine clean the bottom of your feet.

Thats the one area that is hard to clean in the shower.
Plus it tickles and massages your feet too.

Maybe that HOST lady can print this tip in her propaganda to help sell her machines.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Have you ever tried the machine to get rid of your fromunder? After a long day of carpet cleaning I bet you have have a bad case of fromunder.

Golden Boy

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hey HOST is I am sure an excellent System, just not for a lot of us. I was a PCA HOST member and they are very professional with great marketing materials. They do have support for you when you need it. As Deb Lema proved you always have a person who will listen. The company is great, I just don't think their product is for me. I own a liberator and have the prespray and sponges and I got the training stuff I gave it a fair shake and it works for a lot of people just not me. There is a guy in Maryland cleaning up with this and he shares his marketing and secrets to make it work.

I am gonna stick with my truckmount and Rotovac wait I may just stick with the truckmount after wanding at 500psi and 220 degrees today and cutting my work load in half

scentscc

had to post

Grats on your host machine.
My step father and uncle do it big time down in Naples, FL. He drinks the Koolaid and we always go back and forth about HOST vs HWE. He is from NY so he is quite opinonated and the discussions are fun. I would consider it as a Commercial alternative if it were a little more green.

Name
Deborah Lema
Rotovac1 said:
Mike did you see the Bulletin from them?

I was asked to put a compilation together about MF and thought well hey, free publicity for Mikey's Board. The bulletin was short, but I put the web address in there so folks could check in if they like.

Regards,
Debbie

G

Mebby someone will put some sponges in chAd's suitcase at Connections....you know, to reverse the damage done in Santa Cruz!!!

Name
BradFenstermaker
Hey Waldo those gold and black brushes are the zebra's. The white turns gold after they get old and used with the sponge's.

I have white set and black set but no zebra. Z is probably what you should use on the prescrub. Test with both and see what works. I thought about pimping mine out with some custom paint.

Later

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I have two gold ones and two black ones. Someone told me the gold ones are for oriental rugs.

Golden Boy

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i bought Zebra's for "Spot-Encap'ing" and wish i'da got the Black's instead :!:

Greenie

Sell the Zebras to Waldo, and buy some Black, Zebra are good for stirring up trashy IOWA dorm rooms.

Back
Top Bottom