Got my first case of Judson's

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
If you are tired of hearing good reviews about Judson Juice then I'm sorry. It's really great stuff. I was using Bio Break and I like this stuff ALOT better. I also enjoyed talking to Mr. Juice himself when I ordered. :D

I didnt run their emuslifer yet as I have alot of endzone left, but I'm excited about trying it.
Does anyone run Dry Slurry or anything like that with Judsons?

Also, I have the hot sause but I think that would have made the PH to high for today. Does anyone ever boost it with SP or 40 vol? Just curious..

Fred Homan

I had a client yesterday who had a brown spot. She said it was there when she moved in......If you can get it out. Great! If not, oh well.....Guess what. I made it disappear. Used some 02 straight in a spray bottle. Worth a $50.00 tip! :D

TimP

It does make a great spotter for grease, gum and candy.

I have tried bio break a few times...I have two tubs of if that I got with my TM. Needless to say I wasn't impressed. I don't care for boosting my chemicals. They should work without having to boost. If you have to for day to day cleaning I find something else. Boosting is a pain and costly IMO.

hogjowl

Idiot™
If you guys want to REALLY know how good Judson's Juice is, then listen to this.

I think it's most likely the best stuff on the market and that's even when you consider the fact that I have NEVER received any of it for free. :cry:

diamond brian

Mr. Sutley, every month or so, you endorse a new best product on the market--within a given category.

Your reviews carry no weight. You remind me of the guy (no one has ever heard of) on the movie boxes giving positive reviews to every piece of crap with a video camera.

Peter Swanson--Entertainment WurldWyde

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Greenie sent me some the first of the week. Had a real stinker today (dog urine) in a nylon that hadn't been cleaned for ten years. Called the number on the jug to see about compatability of Hot Sauce with OSR. Had a nice visit with Les Jones who said OSR not necessary, boost concentration of O2 to 8 to 10 oz per gal. and a tablespoon of Hot Sauce on the urine area with a few minutes dwell. It did the job on the odor and the soil.

I like the variable ph. O2 alone is neutral 7.5. With an oxidizer! Should work well on natural fibers. Add a teaspoon of Hot Sauce for a ph of 12. Should be able to clean any fiber with this system. Haven't tried it on my pizza parlors.

Name
I'm Rick James
Meat nice jab, guess im the BB green freak huh. Yeah that sounds green, but I am no chemist.

Greenie

'Green cleaning' is a term that has been coined to describe a growing trend in favor of using environmentally-friendly ingredients and chemicals for household, manufacturing and industrial cleaning. Green cleaning techniques and products avoid the use of chemically-reactive and toxic cleaning products which contain various toxic chemicals, some of which emit volatile organic compounds (VOCs) causing respiratory and dermatological problems among other adverse effects. Green cleaning can also describe the way residential and industrial cleaning products are manufactured, packaged and distributed.

I also try and make my comapny as green as possible. I use seeded paper for invoices, handouts, brochures that contain 15 different flowers and herbs. All the paper I use is handmade Lotka paper that is made in the highlands of Nepal by rural craftspeople. It comes from the Daphne Bush. Only the bark is used so the bush is not destroyed and regenerates from the root. HUGE impression on the customers. I am not reinventing the wheel just trying to give it a new different look. I know I am minority right now.

How much is the prespray? Can I get a sample?

Thanks

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Supertramp said:
Meat nice jab, guess im the BB green freak huh. Yeah that sounds green, but I am no chemist.

Thanks

wasn't intended to be a "jab", Bro, I promise
it was an honest answer.
There's so many variables on the definition of "green", that's it really is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't "think" citrus turpenes (d'limonene) are particularly "enviro" friendly, are they?

it's green "if" citrus turpenes and a "trade secret" oxy boost is green to "you"

as mentioned, the "green" term is so very subjective.
and honeslty, It appears to me that *most* of the "greenhEds" don't know sheet from shinola when it comes to what's "really" green and safe.
They're easily duped by marketing.

..L.T.A.

Name
I'm Rick James
Meat here is my understanding about citrus turpenes (d'limonene). d-Limonene is used to replace toxic, hazardous, and dangerous petroleum derived chemicals.

d-limonene has been designated as GRAS(Generally Recognized as Safe) by the Food and Drug Administration. d-Limonene is notconsidered a carcinogen, a developmental toxicant or mutagenic. d-Limonene is not listed on CA Proposition 65.

d-limonene is a biodegradable solvent occurring in nature as the main component of lemon, oraange peel oil.

Exceptional biodegradability.

How does your shoepolish example fit in?

I agree Green is in the eye of the beholder. I just try and be the best greenhed I can be. :mrgreen:

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Dude Brent, you are definatly from WA!!! Thats cool though, my wife is too, Olympia!

I love the enviroment but go that far. Although I have tripped acid with spider monkeys on Mt. Vesuvious before!

Judsons sounds green enough for me.

Name
I'm Rick James
Yeah White Collar green is $green$ here. So called experts say that green is the future and if your not going green than your already falling behind. So they say. Just trying to surf this monster wave thats gonna hit like a ton of bricks. Like I said before I and a few other people are in the minority as far as the green cleaning is concerned.

I really do believe in this movement and the impact it will have in the coming years.

Name
I'm Rick James
Meat, Its not like biokleen, being 100% organic, but it should do the trick.

Have you tried it?

Bob Foster

The various green certifications for chemical manufacturers are dubious. Having one of their Green certifications is a kin to being on the carpet cleaner’s ethical services list.

hogjowl

Idiot™
White Magic makes Trashed Green? I thought the stuff labled "Trashed" was a Magic Wand product?

I've tried the Magic Wand Trashed and thought it was just "ok." I've not tried the White Magic stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom