Google Guaranteed Local Services...going live today.

Mikey P

Administrator
turns out they sold me a bill of goods.

Local Services is not available in my area.

I asked them in every way possible after Fred warned me yet they insisted it was....
F'n huge waste of time.

Back to Adwords...

Mikey P

Administrator
way?
who the F searches either for a cleaner?

GG is for direct search queries.

23 Google Guaranteed cleaning companies in New York City.

If your Google biz page is already getting you (free) customers, with GG you'll now be paying for most of them I suppose.

3 in San Jose.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Ya no direct searches of course but still people are glued to fb on their phones 24/7.

Adwords we always have success at a certain budget but when we try and scale it up its wasted money. Still trying to get better at it, really competitive here though.

Facebook tends to work better overall

A lot of people in general dont search for the service but see it on facebook then realize they need it

Mikey P

Administrator
fwiw our cost per completed job off yelp in Scruz was $15. 248 jobs with a 448 average.

but a somewhat shitty cost of $65 in NV

Reactions: Lars

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
We didnt start on fb until end of last summer but so far its working great. Yelp was getting really annoying so many young people and tire kickers.

Took a while to get better at fb.. gotta be creative and not post stupid cat memes.

I made a filtration line post and targeted an area with tons of cheaply built (still 600k) cookie cutter houses got a really good return.

Reactions: jcooper and Mikey P

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Most recent cc post .. boosted only $100, reached 5000people in a small specific area, 390+ post clicks. 18 msg s, 7 jobs booked by phone call, 3 DM. $3970.xx

That one i would say was one of the better ones, but sometimes even just a $30 boost does good.

I post before/after shower jobs and those are great return even landing 1-2 jobs

Reactions: Lars

Lars

Name
Lars
I was just thinking of looking into google guaranteed. Maybe good for surrounding cities. What is the average click price on this?

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Do they give you cost per click? They called me today and they are going live in my area in a couple of months.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Any more calls? I might try it but I’m afraid I’m just going to get lazy price shoppers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom