Glue Gun Tips

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Hi guys, got myself a Steinel Gluematic 5000 and while it's a fantastic gun, I'm trying to figure out whether the Taylor tips or similar will fit it. Importers here know nil about the stuff they bring in - a question about tips or thread type is enough to really confuse the heck out of them. The tip I have is good although I feel it just lets a little too much through. Thought Harry, Harry or Steve may have experience with the Steinel range??
I've attached pics:

gun.jpg

tip.jpg

tip2.jpg

CRAP - followed the instructions to the letter and can't get the pics to come out :evil:

harryhides

Name
Tony
I thought I had just fixed up your pics but maybe John beat me to it.
Sorry can't help with these tips,

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
harryhides said:
I thought I had just fixed up your pics but maybe John beat me to it.
Sorry can't help with these tips,

Geeez, some people are slow, looking at the stats on the Moderator control panel, I FIXED it a whole 6 minutes before you :p

John

harryhides

Name
Tony
John, I have a few decades on you, I'm a computer idiot and I do like to take my time when imbibing refreshments.

:mrgreen:

Stevea

Heathrow,

Looks like it already has a kool touch tip, and the threads look like they will accept a wide variety of tips, you should be good to go, just have to decide which tips you want.

SA

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
One thing I'm really starting to like about my Dremel is the little light at the front (yeah I laughed too at first :oops: ) but it's really handy.

I've just finished up multiple repairs in a rather poorly lit home and while there was sufficient light to do the prep work, once I started bonding in the graft, the light was great. As the insert folded back, it cut off what poor lighting there was so it made a difference.

The other thing I'm doing is often wearing a head lamp, they are reasonably cheap from almost any sporting place and the LEDs allow the batteries to last for ever.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom