Glacial acetic

Name
Nate W.
What are the costs per % and gallon size? Last time I looked into it here, it seemed very expensive... And they told me that they would only sell food grade glacial-acetic...

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Univar (slaps head) I still think of them as the local Van Waters and Rogers since they continued to use that name in Seattle until fairly recently.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
They changed the name here about 10 years ago

What are the costs per % and gallon size? Last time I looked into it here, it seemed very expensive... And they told me that they would only sell food grade glacial-acetic...

Oddly, it's actually sold by the pound 450 lbs to 55 gallon around 7-800.00 about 14.00 a gallon

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
They changed the name here about 10 years ago
This must have been the last place to change, although invoices carried both names. They're like UPS; no one remembers they started in Seattle.

Pinosan, acetic acid is used to break down old urine when soaking rugs. Glacial is the most concentrated form. You can buy white vinegar in five gallon pails at Costco, but you can typically save money buying more concentrated products instead of paying to ship water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom