General Tsao

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Had lunch with him and Mike Brummitt. He was teaching Mike to swallow fire. Like Lee stated he was out of cleaning and selling LED lights. That was probably 10 years ago, who knows now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Pardon me for being rude but he was just another in a long line of fake personalities.

Always claiming to be a high priced cleaner, but couldn’t afford home insurance.

Just be real.
I think I did buy lunch. 😁

Oh yeah he did say one thing. He said in the future should someone talk trash on him on a bulletin board to give them this. 😂

20180213_190300.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
He was trying his best ,in a time when bb's were new .At least he took the time and passion and money to learn best he could an tried his best...
Like many that alone passion etc does not make a business or a success...
Many didn't have a pig farm as back up...
His only fault was befriending the so called associates .Who lest we forget are all the best,an will never accept any one who tries to do the same job the best they can.Ego's alone destroy this industry every day...
But Tom was solid he deserves better.He never started with anyone and was always respectful. He tried -He failed an never think it cant happen to you...
Your health -your rep-your everything can be gone in a moments notice ...So instead of busting a defenseless has no idea your talking behind his back .Lift a cold one to the sky an say this one's fer you, Tom !!!

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you can't make it, you're not trying hard enough. This business is NOT that tough.

Everyone can make excuses for why shit doesn't go there way. The truth is, change it. You are the one that controls your destiny. All the praise, all the fault begins and ends with you.

Don't be a pussy!
Don't enable pussies and don't makes excuses for them either.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I call Bullshit on that -ok !!!
Yes,be a man an take it like a man...
But shit will go bad if it wants too...
An nothing can stop that...
Tom was a solo operator ,gas was outrageous,he bought more then he should have...
He came to the bb looking for friends an compadres to help an assist.
An 10 yrs later he gets a vulture like you scolding him for what trying ?
Now Im not making an excuse for you -Some Pussies never change ---But I'm gone so waste your last words on me not him...
I will return to observe in the upcoming months.Tom wont,so kick me all you want if I have to protect him from abuse like yours -fine...
You think had he ******* made it ,.He would have done what you said or did...
No ,Tom had what you can never own nor think about -Class ...
So,yes pick on this failure all you want .
Do you pick on the dead as well...?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its life, we all experience it. Nothing is like TV or movies. It's all one tragedy after another. Shit happens to us all.

How you deal with it determines your success or not. It's hard, its painful but its life.

Hey how did you know I was a vulture? Thanks for recognizing! Its slips by most people. You sir are very observant. 🙄

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
if it was easy, anyone could do it

very few have the wherewithal to make a "real" business
BUTT... if you don't give the general public the creeps and are relatively normal, it ain't all that hard to make a living as a self employed CC'er

if you can't, it's because you lack the motivation or desire to get your azz out of bed and get to work

My Grandmother (a very wise woman) called it

"Dropsy and heart trouble"

you got dropsy in the azz and don't have the heart to pick it up

..L.T.A.

Name
Matt Middleton
Wow!

I did not mean to start anything. I enjoyed his postings on CF/ICS BBS. I met him at a Mayfest at in Springfield MO. years ago.

Very nice guy. I was simply wondering how he was doing. It seems that many or most of the old posters have moved on.

The new stuff on Facebook just isn't the same.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
F

FB7777

Its life, we all experience it. Nothing is like TV or movies. It's all one tragedy after another. Shit happens to us all.

How you deal with it determines your success or not. It's hard, its painful but its life.

Hey how did you know I was a vulture? Thanks for recognizing! Its slips by most people. You sir are very observant. 🙄

You're the man Chavez

Lots of wisdom in that post

Wear the Vulture moniker with pride

Some days you eat... some days your eaten

Too many pussies like Caesar that wear the victim card like they're the only one that's taking punches in the ring

Fight on!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom