g'day from Col Nation

Colin Nation

Hi everyone, my name is Colin Nation.

I'm the manager of WoolSafe Australia. I also run a training company in Australia. On top of that I do specialty work on carpet and upholstery.

I started carpet cleaning about 30 or so years ago, and before that was an electrician fixing cleaning equipment, so I have been around the industry for a while. I sold our carpet cleaning business, and our rug cleaning business as well a few years ago to semi-retire, but I can't surf all day long so I keep myself busy by helping my students and members of the WoolSafe Certified Operator Network and Registered Inspectors in Australia and New Zealand.

I kept hearing about Mikey's board from a few guys in Australia and thought I would drop in and see what's going on from time to time.

I may not visit regularly, but if I can help out, especially with wool carpet or rugs then you might have to ask a question and then send a Private Message or email to wake me up.

P.S. I'm a friend of Shorty's so feel free to give me a razz.

Colin Nation

Not a big fan of the old vegemite, I prefer a meat pie and sauce washed down with a cold beer.

Colin Nation

No but I can remember the first time that was on TV and they resurrected it for a campaign just recently with the colour added.

Not too bad with cheese though.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
That you in the box below ??

First Name: Kenjifujima
Last Name: chan
Business Name: Kenjifujima
City: london
State or Province: lishi

Years in Trade: 0
AntiSpam: No
What is the 3 + 4: 7

Welcome ColN, Mikey don't like dog's eyes.

E's a vegie bloke, you know, wun of those. !gotcha!

No, not one of those, I means a vegetarian type, eh.!!

shiteatinggrin

PS :::: Might be a bloody good idea to remove reference to my name from your post.

They'll like you better. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom