Fund raiser to get Vawter to Vegas

Mikey P

Administrator
Bob is right in the middle of running out in the middle of the night of the house he has to forclose on and right into a cardboard shack down by the river. He would to die feeling like a real man and would love to take his lovely wife on one last vacation before the rats eat her face off.

Would you care to donate to the Get Bawb To the Hooker Bar fund and if so, how much?

I'm good for $100

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
JESUS.......its a fridge carton under a viadoc...get it straight!

All i gotta do is sell ONE of my stuffs....and we're THERE!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Why would you do that to Las Vegas?

What would happen to the moral stability of that city when Bawb Vawter invaded it?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
shit las time i was in Vegas...i got married at The Little White Wedding Chapel....

how much WORSE could it get....?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You could get drunk on the lemonade and get married again......while you're still married. :shock:

8, 9, and 10, hell it's Vegas, go for an even dozen! :wink:

The Preacher

if you'll pay my way i'll pull his O2 cart around for him. ya know that Vegas heat burns the oxy up so he'll be need'n a double bottle cart and his old azzzz can't pull that around!!!! :p

Bjorn

some one will have to watch for the COPS

wow who would have thought

Bawbs entourage

Cameron1

bob vawter said:
JESUS.......its a fridge carton under a viadoc...get it straight!

All i gotta do is sell ONE of my stuffs....and we're THERE!

Hell............I tried to buy one of your stuffs, but your tree mail ain't working.

MaRtys ain't either...................good thing I got a thick skin

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OK LOOK HERE.......there is NOTHING i'd rather do than go out there an' show yous all how ta party lik a ROCK STAR...
But FIRST...it'd prolly kill me
and SECOND...i'm closing on a foreclosed house wit the hot water A/C and heater all torn out...AND gotta put a complete bath in....
PLUS i gotta run a gas line out to the garage along wit 220......
as much fun as we had at WF.....it would be a memory of a lifetime...but it don look good right now!
Give the money to HARPER so's he can send his TM out to Josh...he's about the Brokest Dick CC on the boards...

and Pay it forward!

The Preacher

bob vawter said:
OK LOOK HERE.......there is NOTHING i'd rather do than go out there an' show yous all how ta party lik a ROCK STAR...
But FIRST...it'd prolly kill me
and SECOND...i'm closing on a foreclosed house wit the hot water A/C and heater all torn out...AND gotta put a complete bath in....
PLUS i gotta run a gas line out to the garage along wit 220......
as much fun as we had at WF.....it would be a memory of a lifetime...but it don look good right now!
Give the money to HARPER so's he can send his TM out to Josh...he's about the Brokest Dick CC on the boards...

and Pay it forward!

TRANSLATION: i'm old and live my life through others. i've never really done 90% of the stuff i talk or type about, but as long as i stay here, most of the BBS won't know! I wish i could git out to Vegas, but my wife wears the pants in this family and she said NO! now if you could give her a call and let her know it wuz y'alls idea and not mine, it'd be appreciated :wink:

Back
Top Bottom