Full Circle Raffle Winners

Full_Circle

Congratulations to Jim Eckman of Diamond Shine Carpet Care, the 1st place winner. Jim will receive 1 month of reception & scheduling services for free.

Congratulations to Jason Hensley of Pacific Carpet Care, the 2nd place winner. Jason will receive $100 in Full Circle cash to use towards monthly service fees, thank you & reminder cards, email blasts or phone blasts.

Thank you to all who entered the drawing. We will have another drawing next month so please continue to send emails if you are interested.
support@fullcirclemember.com

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Jim doesn't it get uncomfortable walking around all day with a horseshoe up your butt? Congrats guys.

Jimbo

Thank You...Nicole...and Clint! I am really looking forward to using your service...and I will report back on how it is working!

Jimbo

Sorry I have not been able to make use of this, Nicole.

On reconsideration, I wish you would award this generous prize to another person. As you know, my business at Lake Tahoe is very seasonal...so I am overly conscious of ongoing financial commitments during that time frame...Thanks, again, Jim

Plus, the amount of work you would bring could interfere with my relaxed work schedule...snowboarding...and Semi-retirement!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I'll take it I am in dire need and have been afraid to try something like this

Back
Top Bottom