Full Circle Raffle - 1st Month Free

Full_Circle

Experience the benefits of Full Circle reception & scheduling services...with your 1st month free. Is your business growing and you've found yourself in need of a little help? Full Circle can provide you with a full time CSR that knows carpet services and will book all your jobs in a web based schedule.

If you are interested in becoming a Full Circle member and qualifying for your 1st month free email me at support@fullcirclemember.com. Submit your name, business name, website and phone number.

Winners will be chosen weekly and notified via email.

Good Luck!

Raffle applies to new Full Cirlce Members only

Full_Circle

Full time call forwarding is not necessary. You can set-up delayed forwarding which gives you the option to answer within the first 3 rings and then forwards to us. Or you can do direct forwarding which does not give you the option to answer first.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So lets say I am going into my Letip meeting and have to turn the phone down...at that point, I can activate the call forwarding to you guys and then deactivate it after the meeting etc.?

dgargan

Brian you can turn it off and on all day long as you like. They are an awsome group and out perform any CSR i have had.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom