Fred can you find this pr

Mikey P

Administrator
Ford dealership sent me this..

Screenshot_20180129-090300.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
you already have that “program”.........

SM has SMS/email templates right? You know how you get a text when somebody fills out your contact/estimate forms on your websites? Same thing....well close anyway.

on your sms templates you just leave out all the logos and crap.....just text and link

think SM integrates with other more feature rich services too but it seems unnecessary for the task

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
oh...and in the review thread didn't you say you were emailing them the invoice/receipt

Why is this not just an attachment to a please review us email?

FredC

Village Idiot
@jo
Not email, text

Not available in SM

SMS and Email Templates in SM6
Create SMS and/or Email Templates
  1. Go to Settings > Templates. Business Templates are for email reminders/confirmations. SMS Templates are for text message reminders/confirmations.
    word-image-71.png
  2. Business and SMS templates follow the same formatting (however, keep your SMS templates concise!).
    Here are some resources for you to use while setting these up:
    What are some examples of email templates: http://www.servicemonster.net/support/what-are-some-examples-of-email-templates/
    What data tags are used in email templates: http://www.servicemonster.net/support/what-data-tags-are-used-in-email-templates/
    *Note – if you are using templates in an outside program, you’re welcome to copy+paste them into ServiceMonster; just be sure to add data tags and preview them before sending them out.’

FredC

Village Idiot
are you using an earlier version where this isn't an option?

FredC

Village Idiot
Also you say "automatic"....for that to be an option it is either going to be done through SM or a program that closely integrates/uses api.

@jkowalski ?

FredC

Village Idiot
Maybe

But it it doesn’t look that way from the documentation and twilio seems like overkill for just this purpose...and I’m not sure which other programs integrate....

But I guess it probably uses twilio number just for this function

I don’t use sm so I don’t know. My point is that it would be sm or sm and an integrated service that he would be looking for

Not another program

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom