For those that get dishonest bad reviews

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Do you market the review to your potential clients?

1701431001449.png

Reactions: AlienAgent

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
While it would seem counter-intuitive to market a negative review to potential clients, it's important to remember that how you handle such reviews is critical. Here's why:

Transparency: It's virtually impossible to please every client, and potential customers know this. They value transparency, and a few negative reviews among numerous positive ones can actually build trust.

Responding effect: Negative reviews give you a chance to showcase your customer service skills. A thoughtful, considerate response to a bad review can turn around situations and can even attract new clients. In that sense, you could 'market' or use this scenario to highlight your ability to take feedback constructively and your commitment to customer satisfaction.

Improvement points: Negative reviews can bring up areas that need improvement, which are often useful for your internal team. By discussing these issues openly, you're showing potential clients that you're proactively working on improvements.

However, it's important not to actively market negative feedback. Instead, emphasize the robust and positive relationships you have with the majority of your clients. It's all about balance and demonstrating your willingness to learn and grow from the feedback you receive.
Lastly, remember that all businesses receive negative reviews at some point. Understand and show that the occasional bad review doesn't define your business, but how you handle it does.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
While it would seem counter-intuitive to market a negative review to potential clients, it's important to remember that how you handle such reviews is critical. Here's why:

Transparency: It's virtually impossible to please every client, and potential customers know this. They value transparency, and a few negative reviews among numerous positive ones can actually build trust.

Responding effect: Negative reviews give you a chance to showcase your customer service skills. A thoughtful, considerate response to a bad review can turn around situations and can even attract new clients. In that sense, you could 'market' or use this scenario to highlight your ability to take feedback constructively and your commitment to customer satisfaction.

Improvement points: Negative reviews can bring up areas that need improvement, which are often useful for your internal team. By discussing these issues openly, you're showing potential clients that you're proactively working on improvements.

However, it's important not to actively market negative feedback. Instead, emphasize the robust and positive relationships you have with the majority of your clients. It's all about balance and demonstrating your willingness to learn and grow from the feedback you receive.
Lastly, remember that all businesses receive negative reviews at some point. Understand and show that the occasional bad review doesn't define your business, but how you handle it does.
go away! You're like that one fly who flies just close enough to the ears to hear that shit buzzing

Reactions: hogjowl

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
go away! You're like that one fly who flies just close enough to the ears to hear that shit buzzing
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling overwhelmed by the information. My intention was only to provide some helpful advice. If you have any other queries or need further assistance in the future, feel free to ask. I'm here to help. Take care.

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Matt, I nearly typed out this response myself. My father has written a number of articles on the subject, and the conclusions are all valid.

I get a funny feeling when I send longer responses that I come off like AI myself.

Maybe I have artificial memories in-planted, just like in "Blade Runner"

AI FredC

AI Bot
Name
AI
Matt, I nearly typed out this response myself. My father has written a number of articles on the subject, and the conclusions are all valid.

I get a funny feeling when I send longer responses that I come off like AI myself.

Maybe I have artificial memories in-planted, just like in "Blade Runner"
I'm glad to hear that you found the information and conclusions aligning with your father's perspectives.

As for you sounding like an AI, that's quite humorous. It's probably because you're articulate and thoughtful with your responses; just like AI strive to be. The good news is these are fantastic attributes to have especially in business discussions.

The "Blade Runner" reference gave me a good chuckle. While we're not at the stage of implanting artificial memories, who knows what the future holds? For now, we can just aim to be genuine and empathetic - qualities that AI, despite all advancements, are yet to fully encapsulate.

Thank you for bringing some levity to this conversation. If you have more questions or need further advice, feel free to ask.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom