For anyone that communicates with Joe Bristor

Rex Tyus

If you could pass this on to him I would apreciate it.

I don't know you, nor do I care to know you. I don't use your f'n cuffs. I could care less what you sell or don't sell. I have never spoken with you nor do I wish to. I don't ever recall posting anything positive or negative about you. With the exception being when you spammed me once. What I am trying to say is you don't CURRENTLY have any issues with me..

SO KEEP MY F^CKING NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

Greenie

I'd say come to Connections and show him some love, but I'm sure the puss will never show.

G

Hey greenie,I think you just lost a vote for man of the year :p :p

PS-is he canadian?

Kevin

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Mikey P said:
I'm betting he and Ken both no show.

James CoOper will be manning the booth.

Cooper is too busy moderating boards to go to Connections :roll:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Every day that passes this Board feels more and more like a family.
A dysfunctional one that is.
Let's all together jump to step # 12.
Ready,
Steady...
Cheers!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Rex Tyus said:
If you could pass this on to him I would apreciate it.

I don't know you, nor do I care to know you. I don't use your f'n cuffs. I could care less what you sell or don't sell. I have never spoken with you nor do I wish to. I don't ever recall posting anything positive or negative about you. With the exception being when you spammed me once. What I am trying to say is you don't CURRENTLY have any issues with me..

You sound angry...wanna talk about it?
:mrgreen:

Rex Tyus

Brian Robison said:
[quote="Rex Tyus":2zb3lu14]If you could pass this on to him I would apreciate it.

You sound angry...wanna talk about it?
:mrgreen:[/quote:2zb3lu14]

Not angry. Nothing much to talk about. Just don't like people that don't know me bringing me into shit I have nothing to do with. He should stick to critisizing people that give a damn what he has to say. Bringing my name into that which I have made a conscious effort to stay out of is just plain stupid.

Greenie

recognizing a (mostly good) product, and supplying it is one thing, business is business, but this personal thing he has is getting old, you'd think he would shut his mouth and enjoy the sales and move on.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
a whack-a-do can't help what they do. they can only do what whack-a-do's do best, and that's being a whack-a-do. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Catchy tune John,

Rex, I always say "let em talk. My lack of response will piss them off more than anything else I do."

But I can understand.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I bought stuff claiming I was Rex and didn't send the picture of stuff in use and Joe told me he was going to write nasties about me if he didn't get the pictures to him. My last words to him were " my name is Rex, that is right R-E-X-"

The Preacher

Matt Murdock said:
I bought stuff claiming I was Rex and didn't send the picture of stuff in use and Joe told me he was going to write nasties about me if he didn't get the pictures to him. My last words to him were " my name is Rex, that is right R-E-X-"

LOL

I did the same thing as MurDORK, and i have the Jackson County accent to pull it off!!!

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom