Flyer designs: Commercial

Are these the most kick ass flyers you've ever seen?

• Yes & I want to have your baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shut up & hang yourself....

• I like the flyer but I will not have your baby...

• Total voters

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Flyers.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you know whats funny

is we actually dont make their day shorter...

because we are keeping them there longer after their normal day to clean or what have you

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I wanna change my vote.

I voted for you to shut up and hang yourself because I thought it was funny. But if you actually hanged yourself I would feel really bad.

I think it's a good design, concept may be off a little bit, but who cares?

I heard something like 80% of carpet cleaning business fail in the first 4 years. (At least in my area) Why in the hell would I want to do what everybody else is doing?

Do your own thing and it will probably work out even if it isn't the norm or the "right" thing.

CarpetQueen

ummmmm.....
I'm sorry, I have to say I do not like the concept. Too obtuse, too busy, too confusing. Not enough info about your service, your company, what you can do for me. Are you selling me a vacation? Fishing lures? What???? Not enough pictures of your service for me to relate to it and see it in my business or home.
Maybe if the "fishing side" of your card showed a guy or gal scrubbing the floor on their hands and knees and dreaming of fishing, it might appeal to me more. I could relate to that.
Then the other side could be before and after pics, phone number, explanation, etc. Or even a picture of the person who was scrubbing their floors now happily fishing and thinking of my service cleaning the t&g back at their house for them while they are gone fishing.

Just my humble opinion.
Hope this helps!

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I agree. The flyer is not good at all. It looks like a vacation , or a fishing flyer. Has nothing to show carpet cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom