Flash x tractor Vs. Water claw

bluestreak

Im looking for a tool to help me extract water from basement paddings. So my blowers are more effective. The flash x tractor is made by Water claw at a cheaper price. Cant really find the size of it. Any clue what the difference between the two items. For those of you with experience using this equipment, would you recomend I get the 12 by 21 size? ($449.00) Is 1200 sq. ft. an hour realistic ?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I have the largest water claw.. It works great for areas rugs.. however even with a 47 blower.. I'd say its still a little slower than i'd like it to be. I'm betting the one size under it would pull just a little faster and thus even with the smaller footprint would still be faster overall.

John Buxton

I use a water claw on small areas and Extreme Extractor on larger ones. My water claw is the original ones which fell apart. Hopefully they are better made now. I'd buy the cheapest since mine fell apart.

bluestreak

Ed, could you tell me the size of the flash x tractor? Do they do a pretty decent job of getting water from the pad? It has to be be better than my wand only with my portable i hope!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
was using the small water claw, the size of two spotclaws (I think the flashextractor is that size) on a urine damage. Kept dumping buckets of water we filled from the tub and extracting till we saw very little coming out. When we went to clean we used no more than 1/4 of the FW tank and the recovery tank was full. There couldn't have been excess in the carpet after clawing it.

I suppose the FExtr would work just as well.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The Flash Xtractor is the same size as the medium original water claw. I've used and own both, prefer the flash, main reason is that it's much lighter and I can get into places the original can't, like under stairwells and tight corners due to the spring setup. The purpose of the spring is to do just that. We also use for lots of urine jobs.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I know it wasn't included in the question but the Drieaz Rover kicks tail when it comes to extraction. Our guys love it!

photoGall_08.jpg

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The Flash Xtractor is about the size of the medium Water Claw. This is the best size for most #4 vacuum blowers.

There is also a spotting sized tool by Flash Xtractor called the Flash Spotter.

bluestreak

Update: I went ahead and ordered the flash x tractor. Seemed like alot of good reviews! Size is 16.5 by 9.5 Thanks for everyone for your input.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom