Fels-Naptha

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If I am cleaning and there is a stubborn spot that does not want to come out..the carpet is already wet from the cleaning..I just grab the Fels-Naptha out of the pouch..rub it a little bit on the spot and rinse ...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
jimmyolas said:
i did not like it in bar format. my friend started making it in a gel formula and its much better. he sells them to me in quart or gallon . jimmy

Anyone would like to try that gel pm me so I can send you a sample bottle.
Works very nice on all types of spots, stairs bullnose, along edges where carpet meets tile, etc. etc.

Thank you
Zee

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
The gel is very easy to make. Good for laundry as well. Take a bar of fels; chop it up into pieces (smaller the better) put it in a large sauce pan with water and boil till no solids left. Get a five gallon container. Fill with warm water (an old truck mount solution container works great) Pour in about a 8oz of STTP (soapfree works good as well as Magic potion). Mix everything togeather and in a few hours when it cools and gels you'll have a great spotter/laundry detergent . I usually fill up a small 16oz spotter bottle with the flip top cap for my spotting kit. Felz iz dabombz.

-JB-

Name
JB

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
DETERGENT cakes and washing powders have become an inseparable part of every consumer’s life. The market offers a variety of washing powders, each brand claiming to wash the cleanest at unbeatable prices to consumers. Detergents, however, exert a hidden but taxing cost on the environment and consumer health due to their environment-damaging properties.

Phosphates are one of the main ingredients in most present-day detergents and are also the primary culprits in polluting water bodies and causing accelerated eutrophication — a situation in water bodies like lakes, rivers and ponds which results in ultimate death of the water system. Undoubtedly, phosphates (STTP — sodium tripolyphosphate — the most commonly used phosphate in detergents) beef up a detergent’s cleaning properties by softening hard water and preventing carbonates from settling on the clothes washed, but once the washing is done, phosphates wreak havoc on the environment when they are washed down the drain

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom