Favorite Retailer Going into CC.

G

My Favorite retailer is going into the CC business. He is looking at buying a truckmount and I even saw a sales brochure from At in his office today. He says he heard how much Mikey was making. They've been giving me job from the beginning. Sad day I guess.

Bob Foster

Not really, why not private brand a truck for him and give him a percentage. He will soon find out its not worth his while and you will get some iron paid for by him cheap.

Name
Lee Stockwell
This could be a bonanza for one of you guys! Troubleshoot their machine for extra cash when their chimps break it. Until they get tired of that.

Then, once the new wears off, buy it from them cheap.

It's NOT THE TRUCK....but you know that.

G

I have a power clean freedom in a chevy 3/4 ton, as a back-up unit. and told him he could buy or lease it from me. I think he is going to buy a unit and put it in a trailer.

Bob Foster

That won't last a year before the glow goes off that idea. Hope he gets real nice stuff in that trailer because you will own it for 50 on the dollar next year.

How much business has this retailer got anyway? Is his calculator broken?

Mikey P

Administrator
Is Kevin gonna send Rochelle out to flood apartments?

I dont know what's funnier, that or the thought of Jeff "trouble shooting" a truckmount.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOL!

G

I have to say that I did laugh outloud at your post Mike. What 's funnier is my Wife did do a flood today.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
It looks like you're already doing this, but it bears repeating to anyone who has this happen to them:

Keep a good relationship with him, be of any help that you can without hurting your own interests, and you two will be back together within a year or so.

Carpet cleaning rarely works out for these guys. If (and more likely when) it doesn't, you'll be there to take over again.

Name
steve snail
Ditto what Jim P says.

I'm always amazed how the carpet retailers send installers into homes that are dressed more suitably for a megadeath rock show than professional carpet installation. Is anybody in a uniform? Hello! The down side of this is your retailer may loose some creditability with his customer base with this venture, and he may find they get fewer calls for referrals.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But everybody........................Its NOT rocket science!

Hehehehe!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Jeff Powell said:
He says he heard how much Mikey was making.

yet another curse-of-the-incomplete-profiles.

he's been lurking :!:

thanx --- Derek.

Greg Loe

Carpet one here just sold the 2 cleaning vans they had. The vans sat in their parking lot everyday.

The only problem is they also sold their customers list and promised to give them all their referrals.

The funny thing is, I clean the owner's moms house every 6 months because their cleaner sucked(but not the dirt) :p

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
My Carpet Retailer use to be in the carpet cleaning Business. They sold their trucks. I have the privilege of cleaning all their referrals, Warranties, and showroom etc. Of course I clean the showroom for free.

Mikey P

Administrator
I know the guy. I was recently talking to him at a party about the SOA deal and gave him a MB card in case he wanted to learn more.

I've known his wife for a long time but he and I have never referred each other.

Jim is right, he'll sell the mount within a year to Jeff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom