Factory Work

Brian H

Name
Brian H
We had 2 dumb asses killed here a few years ago because they ran their truck mount in the garage because it was cold outside. We take it for granted that everyone knows the danger of carbon monoxide poisoning but some don't and end up paying a heavy price. We're all just saying we hope you know what you're doing. Apparantly, you do.

Well put Ron, thank you.

A prior company I worked for almost had the same thing happen to two of their employees as well as a room full of sales people. An auto dealership let the crew pull into the write-up area and they were running their truck with the doors closed while cleaning the showroom. One guy had passed out in a chair and the other was delirious when one of the sales people, who were in the building for a sales meeting, found them.

My entire family almost died from CO2 poisoning. It was the early fall, everyone was having flu like symptoms which seem to get worse. This went on for a couple of days until at 1 am in the morning my dad realized something was wrong. He was so sick he had to crawl out of bed to call the gas company. They sent someone out, along with notifying the fire department. When they took the CO2 reading, it was off the chart. The levels were so high, they said we would not have made it through the night and would have all been dead if it hadn't been for my dad . It turned out to be a hole that rusted out in the furnace heat exchanger.

Those are a couple of reasons that I don't fool around when it comes to carbon monoxide.
Sergeant. Sorry. It’s the Marine in me.

And thank you for your service.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
natural gas heating for your home can be scary. We have had 2 homes and a business in the last 3 years detonate from leaks, a few were the gas companies fault.

This one was crazy, blew out windows on homes that were blocks away

154014_explosion_03.jpg

steve_64

Friend of mine had a tree die and you could smell the gas. He reported it and they blew him off. I think it was the mailman or something that finally got the gas company to fix it. It was leaking a long time.

Reactions: Cleanworks

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Friend of mine had a tree die and you could smell the gas. He reported it and they blew him off. I think it was the mailman or something that finally got the gas company to fix it. It was leaking a long time.
Mine was leaking real bad....you could hear it....from that moment it took 10 min to have over 12 trucks screeching up to my house

Reactions: steve_64

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Coup going on right now......Trumps goin
To throw the hail mary......possibly an end run......nobody paying attention here....?

FredC

Village Idiot
Their pond/equipment display on 95 is the only interesting thing to look at on that stretch....well maybe the B47 at the M8AF museum but it never changes

Reactions: Trip Moses
Name
Lee Stockwell
I used to pull a van deep inside a Mattel plant here to clean offices and a medical station. One of the very few jobs best suited for a Bane. None of the plants I clean now allow a running tm inside...even Briggs and Stratton.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I used to pull a van deep inside a Mattel plant here to clean offices and a medical station. One of the very few jobs best suited for a Bane. None of the plants I clean now allow a running tm inside...even Briggs and Stratton.
And that’s one reason I have a Bane. But, what’s the difference in a slide in
TM and a propane buffer, or forklift?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom