Explosive syndrome

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Sorry Damon,

I know you think every natural fiber rug has to be cleaned in a rug bath. But this one didn't have time to wait. Check in with the guests was the next day

821E3758-F9FE-44AC-AEE2-1BBB10035503.jpeg 1AC11259-CB0D-4B33-A926-E5714779AF5C.jpeg

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I probably should've
No. You did it right. You ain’t gotta soak it to clean it. You can clean the face fibers down to the warp and weft without the over-wetting the backside. I clean my rugs on my wood floors all the time. Absolutely no damage to the wood floors. Ever.

ps. My dog shat up the rug in the mud room this week. I broke out the Hoss 700 and guess what. Clean rug. No wood floor damage.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
No. You did it right. You ain’t gotta soak it to clean it. You can clean the face fibers down to the warp and weft without the over-wetting the backside. I clean my rugs on my wood floors all the time. Absolutely no damage to the wood floors. Ever.

ps. My dog shat up the rug in the mud room this week. I broke out the Hoss 700 and guess what. Clean rug. No wood floor damage.
I rinsed the thick stuff off the rug first. Then I treated the stained leftover. I didn't give it a rug bath on the hardwood, lol

Name
Jeff T
not a pee pee guru but I dont use heat when dealing with skat
Did a cat urine job for a PM yesterday, and I cranked up the acid rinse.. used 8 gallons of rinse @ 5-6 GPH..
If you drop the PH to below 9, the odour isn’t so bad..
Who am I kidding, it was like cleaning a giant litter box…
316 Cat stains!!!!
Yuckers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom