Encapcleaning

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
What should I charge for this? 20 hallways the carpet is only 4 days old. Each hallway is 150 sq feet. They want monthly dry cleaning.This is a high rise and steam cleaning is not possible there is no slop sink on each floor. The carpet is commercial Glue Down. What should charge?

Thanks

TimP

Depends on your hourly rate. It should take about an hour to do it, from drive up to drive off. Depending how much time it takes to change to different halls it could take longer of course. So it should take 1-2 hours depending on the wasted time.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The proper term is SHAMPOOING as there is no encapsulation method..........

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Charge what you think you are worth...no one can tell you that.

Dan Joner

It's not even called SHAMPOOING any more. The proper term, as adopted by our industry, is "DOING THE jImMy." Or you can just call it "jImMy CleAn".

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dan I suppose your one of those hacks who GRIND in the dirt using your cimex and fIbER+ pads.

Dan Joner

I'm just trying to follow the example of the masters who went before.
Hack? Is that a good thing?

Dan Joner

Actually, this week we performed an annual cleaning at a church of 21,000 sq. ft. On some of it we scrubbed with a 175 followed with extraction with the V. On some of it we Cimexed. Because we have done this for several years we know which process will achieve the best results on each area.

There is one area that had always been especially challenging - the gym. It's a grey polly glue-down with lost spills. We have scrubbed and extracted, and Cimexed. Until now, the best results were scrub and extract. But this year we decided to use JonDon Matrix encapsulation shampoo. We were very pleased with the results. Best ever! I love using pixie dust.

Back
Top Bottom