embroidery or screen print?

Becker

Name
Becker
Gunna get a bunch of shirts done up soon.

embroidery looks great, lasts, but detail is lost.

screen print cheaper, better detail easy mulit color

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I think they did a great job on my embroidery

101_3219.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
yes, very nice.

Years and years ago I did screen print. I had a buddy who was in the business.

5 color. I did T shirts back then. Big logo on the back, small left chest on the front.
I had him doing every thing. Jackets, shirts, hats. I even did 150 golf type towels.

I then started doing everything with embroidery.

Both seems to have held up just as long. Meaning the shirt wore our before the ink.

Jimbo

Dirk, you never cease to amaze me...you know all the best places to buy stuff!...Hopefully you have zero custys like yourself...always looking for the best deal!- Jim

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I use Baums sporting goods does mine.. I found that a sports place that does uniforms for teams does the best jobs.............

They do all my hats and I just go this jacket done about 2 weeks ago

101_3220.jpg

101_3221.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Drew and I were just talking about this yesterday. We decided to go with the collar and embroidery and get rid of the t shirt with the logo on the back.

I like t shirts but I think a collar shirt looks more professional.

What type of collar shirt do you guy use
is it 50/50 or all cotton or more polyester

since you like my advise so much you had better get t shirts and screen print. LOL

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Becker I use silk screen for my summer shirts (under armour), but embroidery for the polos and winter shirts.

I find the embroidery bothers my silky smooth skin in the summer.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Embroidery all the way for us. Just looks professional. Most of all I like having my name very visable to customers. They feel like they now you always seeing your name.

G

I have polo shirts embroidered. Looking for another company to use though, possibly a local shop.

G

Don't be a pussy, silk screening is for hacks. Get your shirts embroidered. And don't use cotton or poly/cotton mix. this is 2006, get the Under Armour type "cool" shirts.

And Becker, if you really want a good deal let me know. My sister has a printing business and I can get you a smokin deal.

Dirk is too lazy to have taken advantage of this. If you want shitty shirts then go to Queensburu.com or whatever he said. If you want to look good and professional than call me.

Billy

Name
BH
Here is what we wear for our shirts 100% Nylon outer. They have roll up long sleeves that work for Summer & Winter.

DSCN3998-web.jpg

This is our Light weight jacket for rain & mild cold. We also have heavy weight jackets too. No hats though don't wear them.

DSCN3994-web.jpg

We brand most everything with logos.

JohnnyV

usually more set up fee for screen print... Gotta have a screen for each color in the print.

Becker

Name
Becker
I'll be in touch Curt. After seeing the logos some have here embroidery is an option. Seems I got bad info from a local shop. To much detail she sez.

I'd never do plain T shirts.

Polos and button ups.

Billy

Name
BH
Becker If you need a good embroider let me know mine does stuff for people all over USA. They do digitizing in house also at reasonable cost. They did say my logo took allot of work wasn't easy to get all the detail but they did great IMHO.

Frank P.

Embroydery

All our company shirts & coats are embroyderd and they look great. I don't think I would ever use silk screened shirts.

Frank P.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom